Reviews for Defendere
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 3/10
A fantastic plot, and a brilliantly written story, thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
Glorilian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It's amazing story (as always). I loved reading it and... I don't know what to say... I always tell you the same thing in my comments: that it's wonderful and I loved it and enjoyed it... But well, that's the truth. :D
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aww, that was cute.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Omg I loved this so much! The interactions between Harry and Draco were brilliant, especially at the end.
Earthspark chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I like the way you write Harry. You see his wounds and his strength. I can see how Draco might be good for him, because Draco is the kind of person who wants to call people on their crap. Er, so to speak. Good writing. _
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love it!
hana chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
awwww.. so sweet... finally harry own hero... yay
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
They're really cute ;)
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Just... yummy smexyness and giggly adorable cuddling and... yes. Just, yes.
Sethian chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awww What a lovely story! I really like your description of Draco's character. I totally fell for him! I really love how you described Harry's inner psychology, very well written. The sex scene was pretty intense too!

Overall Great story!
Thank you for posting it!
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
niki spade chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Yay Drarry! Tis Smexy!
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
the ending is so cute it makes my heart giddy
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love you. So. So. Much.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What a sweet story. I think even though it was a one-shot it covered the Harry dilemma quite well. Most stories don't deal with the mental issues Harry has and what needs to be done for Harry to truly be free from the Dursleys, (JKR's world maintains Harry was abused but he had no lasting issues, and I think your idea is much better). I always enjoy your stories so I shouldn't be surprised that I enjoyed this one as well.