Reviews for Defendere
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 1 . 6/19
Ack, this is adorable
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/17
It was wonderful! It's the kind of story that deserves continued . Sometimes I like to see something tamer, as they wanting children and marriage and not just part of dating.
Anyway, it was lovely. The way Draco is acting like an overprotective hero is something good.
Thabk you for bring us such beautiful situations.
Alma-Sama chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh my god! This is sooooooo adorable!
I love it. Harry's feelings were quite complex but understandable. I love how it played out in the end. And the smut scene made my toes curl ;)
So1Thought chapter 1 . 1/24
really enjoyable reading. I read through Harry's issues with a bated breath and just...really loved it. The Harry you developed seems utterly canonical.
Airove chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
M
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This story was good. I won't lie it was long but it was good. Once again you did a great job
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
omg that was incredible and I loved it more than anything! I got over my record and I read it in a day! love it and you are incredibleeeee
mariita1mari chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Ahhhhhhh this was bloody great, amazing. I loved it your writing is incredible.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
LOVE IT!
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
A fantastic plot, and a brilliantly written story, thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
Glorilian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It's amazing story (as always). I loved reading it and... I don't know what to say... I always tell you the same thing in my comments: that it's wonderful and I loved it and enjoyed it... But well, that's the truth. :D
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aww, that was cute.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Omg I loved this so much! The interactions between Harry and Draco were brilliant, especially at the end.
Earthspark chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I like the way you write Harry. You see his wounds and his strength. I can see how Draco might be good for him, because Draco is the kind of person who wants to call people on their crap. Er, so to speak. Good writing. _
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/19/2014