Reviews for Shadow of a Name
Well it's been over 3 years since you've updated on this; in fact, it's been over 3 years since you've had any activity on this sight. I assume that you're done with fanfiction, which is quite a pity. You were a very good writer, and I've enjoyed reading and rereading (many times) all of your Star Wars stories. I just discovered them at the beginning of 2016, when I got obsessed with Star Wars, and it always broke my heart that you haven't had any activity on the sight for a long time and that you probably won't ever again. If you do in fact read this; I understand if you've lost interest, but if you have the remainder of this story in some forgotten file -or even just parts of the rest of the story- I would love it if you posted it just so I (and all your other fans) could see where this story had been headed
BeatriceL chapter 1 . 8/16
Obi Wan as Young Sith Lord Anakin's slave is an interesting idea, however, your writing made it a truly terrific story.
From Powerplay to human relationships, we get to see a controling badass Anakin whose moral compass is messed up, yet not completly.
though, Obi Wan has me worried at the point in which he thinks he would prefare never again facing Anakin. Is Anakin going to go ugly while going for revenge out of fear of loosing his ''friend''? The silent agreement that he would put a blind eye until Obi Wan s activity in the rebelion are caught, is gone. I can image him going cruel for that. I dont think he ll touch Satine, but others, There is no way to know.
The fact that Anakin is about to be send on mission is also super interesting. He should totally take Obi Wan and Padme with him, so the dangerous atmosphere keeps.
May be the Rebellion and Jedi could captchure them all? The Semi-Sith Lord would be more then displeased, but even if he should remain powerfull in a sence, it could teach him compassion. It would also test Obi Wan if for a moment the roles reversed. With his help, the empire could be changed as the heir, he has the clone army behind him, so the Jedi and Rebellion need an allience with him in the long run.
Seems like a redeption story so far, even if I expect Anakin to make many Dark mistakes on the way due to his upbringing. I ll be very interested to see how would Anakin get there.
beutiful
neverXmind chapter 7 . 5/25
dammit! please continue!
Dyenya chapter 7 . 5/18
I love the premed is of this story, bad I think you pulled it off very well. Your portrayal of Anakin and Obi-Wan is adorable, and I adore the angstyness of it. I know you haven't updated in forever, but if you ever got back into fandom it would make me and many other people very happy. 3
Lilly Talons chapter 7 . 4/11
This is awesome and I totally love the premise, I'm also super sad you haven't updated in years since you did say you have more of it written
BlueStarr23 chapter 7 . 4/10
oh Gosh don't stop! This is sooooo goood!
Francine chapter 2 . 3/28
This is a great story! I would love to keep reading. But, it seems you have exited the fandom. That's...depressing. You stated you have at least 2/3rds of the story completed. I wish you would update the rest of the chapters. At least for us to re-read more than just these 7 chapters. Anyway, if you are reading this, please update the rest of the chapters. I know you probably aren't done, but at least give us something!
aGreatLoudThump chapter 7 . 3/27
Wow, this is really good. I hope Obi-Wan will be okay! (Even though I know he won't be.) D:

Here's hoping you update soon!
uru94 chapter 7 . 3/9
Please this AU is just so great. I love your stories in general but this one...i loved the relashionship an the background you build between anakin and obi-wan and how it fits with the arrival of padme. Please, yo MUST continue. I will be waiting for
attackfishscales chapter 7 . 3/6
Oh my G-d yessssss! Pretty much my favorite genre ever is cozy domestic dystopia, and they are so rare, and rarer still to be this good! As sad as I am that this fic is probably dead, I'm so happy that what is up is available. Wonderful.
Xharriet chapter 7 . 2/19
Please return to finish this its so good omg
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 2/18
I wild love to see this continued. It's well written.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 1/8
Interesting. Update soon.
Pec611 chapter 7 . 1/7
This is fantastic! Please finish it!