Reviews for Shadow of a Name
kyuubigaja chapter 1 . 3/13
I love this chapter great work
Deja Vu 22 chapter 7 . 1/22
I am so excited for this story! It has so much potential! And your writing style is fabulous, of course. I really hope that you come back and update this. I read "The Finer Shades of Why" and I loved it so much, especially the ending. I hope that you can do the same to this.
If you do come back, I have to mention that I'm kinda getting a Prince Zuko vibe, if you get my meaning. I mean, originally, Anakin is dismembered and nearly burned to death. And right now, in this story, he's showing the same sort of insubordination that Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender showed his father that got his face burned off. Just maybe? Hahaha. Anyway, please come back and finish this!
Francine chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wish you would update. I know you won't. I can only wish. Hopefully, you update in the new year and make us forget 2016 ever existed.
Lily chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MORE update sooooooooooooooooooooooon please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE
Lily chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
attackfishscales chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
I reread this again today and I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fanfics in any fandom, and I wish there were more. Leaving this where you did is agony. As it is I want to surround myself with it. It is so good.

P.S. Did you know only lets you post one review per chapter of a story?
Window girl chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
I love your Palpatine.
Window girl chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Mon Mothma's death is heartbreaking. I like how you referenced the "idealistic crusade" line.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Well it's been over 3 years since you've updated on this; in fact, it's been over 3 years since you've had any activity on this sight. I assume that you're done with fanfiction, which is quite a pity. You were a very good writer, and I've enjoyed reading and rereading (many times) all of your Star Wars stories. I just discovered them at the beginning of 2016, when I got obsessed with Star Wars, and it always broke my heart that you haven't had any activity on the sight for a long time and that you probably won't ever again. If you do in fact read this; I understand if you've lost interest, but if you have the remainder of this story in some forgotten file -or even just parts of the rest of the story- I would love it if you posted it just so I (and all your other fans) could see where this story had been headed
BeatriceL chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Obi Wan as Young Sith Lord Anakin's slave is an interesting idea, however, your writing made it a truly terrific story.
From Powerplay to human relationships, we get to see a controling badass Anakin whose moral compass is messed up, yet not completly.
though, Obi Wan has me worried at the point in which he thinks he would prefare never again facing Anakin. Is Anakin going to go ugly while going for revenge out of fear of loosing his ''friend''? The silent agreement that he would put a blind eye until Obi Wan s activity in the rebelion are caught, is gone. I can image him going cruel for that. I dont think he ll touch Satine, but others, There is no way to know.
The fact that Anakin is about to be send on mission is also super interesting. He should totally take Obi Wan and Padme with him, so the dangerous atmosphere keeps.
May be the Rebellion and Jedi could captchure them all? The Semi-Sith Lord would be more then displeased, but even if he should remain powerfull in a sence, it could teach him compassion. It would also test Obi Wan if for a moment the roles reversed. With his help, the empire could be changed as the heir, he has the clone army behind him, so the Jedi and Rebellion need an allience with him in the long run.
Seems like a redeption story so far, even if I expect Anakin to make many Dark mistakes on the way due to his upbringing. I ll be very interested to see how would Anakin get there.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
beutiful
Sturnidae chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
dammit! please continue!
Dyenya chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
I love the premed is of this story, bad I think you pulled it off very well. Your portrayal of Anakin and Obi-Wan is adorable, and I adore the angstyness of it. I know you haven't updated in forever, but if you ever got back into fandom it would make me and many other people very happy. 3
Lilly Talons chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
This is awesome and I totally love the premise, I'm also super sad you haven't updated in years since you did say you have more of it written
BlueStarr23 chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
oh Gosh don't stop! This is sooooo goood!