Reviews for Shadow of a Name
God almighty, the adolescent over-angsting and the bathetic purple prose is hysterical... good thing the characters are so cardboard so it's impossible to give a damn about them.
Hayden Avery chapter 7 . 7/4
So creative and well done. Can't wait to see more.
jmmdh1 chapter 7 . 6/15
Fabulous story! I really hope you come back to it someday!
Brievel chapter 7 . 5/31
Oh. Blast.

It ends *here*?!

I'm doomed.

...please, some day, come back and finish this. Please.
Brievel chapter 2 . 5/31
Well, *this* should be interesting. Rarely do I start stories when I know they'll never be finished, but this one is...intriguing.
XandyNZ chapter 7 . 5/22
This is such an interesting look at dark!au... There's so much that's so different from canon, and yet I want to find out more... I hope that you choose to continue this fic soon...
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 4/9
Oh. Wow. Why didn't I read this story earlier? It's amazing, a brilliant and breathtaking AU, and it gives me all the feels, and it's intriguing, and has lots of intrigue, and I just said that, and the characters are all so multifaceted and it's complex and I feel so MUCH about it. Please start it up again. I will love you forever. I already do, for you being such a good author. Please keep it up.
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! It has been so long and I love this story sooo much!
guest chapter 1 . 2/1
Hi! What an amazing piece of work right here! Oh my gosh, please tell me that you'll finish it, even if its like years from now. Just one day in my life I would like to see this fic finished, because it is my favorite of ALL time, and my life will be complete, in the words of Shmi Skywalker. Wow. All of your fic is worth its weight in gold!

Hoping you'll finish this fic

MTFBWY
guest chapter 7 . 1/10
hi! just wanted to pop in and say what an amazing piece of work this is! I really, really, reallllly hope you'll finish it. Thanks so much for your amazing writerly talent!

MTFBWY!
W.Blackbird chapter 7 . 1/5
Another interesting and promising story from you. This isn't the only one I've read. You're stories are beautifully written. Eloquent and detailed, but still concise enough that you are drawn right into the story and the characters. You've often made me cry your writing has moved me so deeply. I sincerely hope you continue this story. You really have me hooked.
SoullessInPitch chapter 7 . 1/3
Word play and negotiation are truly marvelous, aren't they? It's hard to find skilled opponents these days.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
fdfffffffffffffsdlkfjsa;lkdf

OH my god. Oh my god oh my go domg. This story is *amazing* so far. Holy shit. I am like super freaking out over all the interactions. Ugh. Anakin and Obi-Wan. Just. SLDKFjsl;djf,. And then there's Obi-Wan and Padme. Oh my god. I am loving this story and the -y'know- little changes that you've made to the Star Wars 'verse. Everything about this. Oh my godddd.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
When are you updating!
Lost Lauren chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Omg, this is amazing! Please continue! I look forward to continuing this story!