Reviews for Water
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well done, I would have loved to read more!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very adorable. :)
JayDay chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i can't see storm(my fav x man) with anyone but wolverine. i wish the story continued, in other words i totally enjoyed it.
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really liked it I do hope you continue. I an also going to go search out Nara and take a chance on her story even though I hate to get sucked into a story that is left abandoned I will take a chance on her that she will one day continue.
bree51 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! WRITE MORE!
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Nice story, and of course we wish you had continued on. I can't get enough rolo.
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
R, go get your cousin (even if she is kicking and screaming) because I have a message for her:

Nara, don't you dare stop writing SECRETS REVEALED! I think it is a very promising story and I don't want it to be burried on the graveyard of abbadoned stories! I admit it, I was very lazy with reviewing, but I will get on it right know and review all chapters you already uploaded and very single one you will update! I keep such promises, ask Suma99.

As for this little story, I think it's very cute. I especially liked the beginning :) You could probably make more with the water, like a full grown water fight. The X-Men have so many problems to face, I guess they are entitled to be imature sometimes.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I know the feeling of few reviews. But you must continue, Nara. Please continue! At least add another chapter. This is soo good.
MidLifeCrisis chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is cute. There is so much foreshadowing that the conclusion was obvious. I think I'd have gone for a water battle and then maybe the kiss but you sort of boxed yourself in to the more serious side of it. All in all, good little story.
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Although I could have done without the wet T-shirt. :) I liked it! It is my hope to read more of Nara's work.