Reviews for Calculus
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Mwahaha! More please! xD
Griever-Evermore chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Omg! I have to know who they are!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
:) I love it! It's great!
Apryl1990 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Am I the only one who would be scared as shit to let my -theoretical- dick ANYWHERE near that things mouth? Seriously, rofl xP. But anyways, awesome fic! I'm loving it so far :).
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
That was very...good. ;) fufufufufufu although I'm not into hollow being on the bottom, or Ichi topping, it was still a very enjoyable read
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
This is awesome i love all the little comments Hichigo makes
Barranca chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
More proof that the hollow is the personification of instincts. He's not really alone when Ichigo is living his life because they can still communicate and Hichigo sees what is happening outside I guess. But it's boring to just sit around and watch from the sidelines. I bet there's going to be some real drama soon though, with Ichigo's friends trying to figure out what's going on with him, poor Ichigo, he cannot hide away in his inner world :D
Hana Sosuke chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This was really good. I loved how you portrayed Shiro, and how Ichigo was more dominant. The former also made a good uke in this, and that can sometimes be a hard feat to accomplish. I liked the slight cliff-hanger, although its kind of obvious. All in all, fantabulous job. (my friend wants me to spread around her new word w)
Kanashime no Karasu chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Grr, don't leave us hanging' like that! D:

Aww, Hichigo's all sad and lonely! It makes me want to hug him! XD

Update soon! :D
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
roflmao he is soooooo dome like a thanksgiving turkey. XD
MaeKat chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Oooooo Ichigo is in toubles! XD Write more please! I wanna know what happens!
XxTeOxArIsxX chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
ZOMG! / I absolutely love you! This is SOO cute!
K.K Kitten chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Eee, I loved this. 8D

You should do more like this. D
Fatallightning chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cool story. its written very nicely