Reviews for Happy Birthday, Klaus
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my gosh LOL haha that was cute :)
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
they so needed something like this on the show
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Loved this so much.
All the kudos in the world
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Loved it!
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ugh! Caroline tease!

For that piece of Original, I'd cross the damn line. Elena crossed it, didn't she? With making out with Damon after all he's done to Caroline.

Lines are clearly a variable and inconstant issue in Mystic Falls, so go for it!
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
awww that was sweet.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very sweet and adorable. Love it.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I can see her doing this in the show! Omg, amazing :)
afragilelie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lovelovelovelove this. I love all your Klaroline stuff. I already suggested this on tumblr, but I'm gonna say it again: this story would even more epic with a few more chapters ;) Doesn't need to be anything huge and plotty, but omg. I just want a continuation of this pronto. Picturing Klaus in that birthday crown... too adorable. This was so sweet and sexy and I could sooo see Caroline doing this for him like her friends had tried doing for her. Keep the Klaroline coming!
but seriously chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU WRITE. "...but she'd been plaguing his thoughts to the point it was draw or be driven insane." okay, interesting theory on why he draws, i am forever bowing at your feet, you are amazing and strong and full of light and i can't believe i'm falling in love with your work over this oneshot i'm sure you have other awesome ones and

i am so incoherent it's just - grurgh.

all in all, it was just a angsty (caroline's thought process in the beginning), a tad sentimental, which transitioned into sexytime hotness and then turned cute and i don't understand how you went through all that without making it feel like someone threw a bucket of ice in my face.

i'm gushing - i apologize.
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved it! :) thank you!
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING! That was perfect! 3
poisonivy228 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
aww,this was just so sweet ... a great chapter :)
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Adorable! You put the right amount of sex appeal, naivete, and nervousness into the dynamic of Caroline and Klaus to make it seem believable!

Lately I've been having a really hard time waiting for their storyline to emerge, and your fic was just what I needed! I hope I read more of this pairing from you in the future. )
MysteryDream3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012