Reviews for Not While I'm In Charge
fembot79 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
LOL! That was not at all what I was expecting. So cute and funny.
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ha, ha! You had me laughing out loud with this one. How well you captured the frustrations of season 4! "How exactly are you going to explain this development?" - hahaha. Thanks, a very good read.
AleciaB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Yep, very funny! King of the cock blocks at his best! Hilarious! This sexual frustration has been the cause of me putting pen to paper to alleviate things a bit! Thanks for the giggle!
Elin chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LOL! They really need to lock that man with "shaggy, thinning hair" (hehe) away somewhere and do what they clearly want to do. I loved the two parter but was frustrated by "once upon" but this fic was funny and took away a bit of my frustration. I wonder how many MIB-bombs the man had to use in the past seasons...
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was Clearly and absolutely one of the funniest things I have EVER read in regards to Castle!
Rachel C. Astrid chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
LOVE it. Simply put.

"Like I'd be stupid enough to kill off my leads." - Bahaha. This is kind of a Meta insult to Castle for killing off Storm.

"Don't bother looking, I'm not really here," said the voice. - This line tickles me. A bit Lewis Carroll.

"...Although if that means that the last few minutes were just a fantasy, I'm going to cry like a girl," Castle said.

"Shut up, Castle." - They're so in-character in general, but I think these lines show that well. I'm not a fan of passive or infantile Kates, especially in dialogue with Castle. Her toughness and serious-business-attitude here is even better after Castle's line.

"...I don't know who you are or how you're doing this but I can assure you, I will find out and you will regret it." - As if it isn't enough fun to have Stalker AWM and for C&B to be aware of him, you've taken it a step further and made it a sort of mystery/crime drama in itself! Brilliant.

You also have a great way of narrating parts of the scenes from the actual episode to provide the necessary context, but then launching quickly into your own events. That pacing is not always easy to do but you've got it down pat.

Thanks for posting!
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
omg this was awesome! crack fic FTW and the guest appearance of Terri at the end was even better. AHH! I'm in love :)
Spoiler94 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cracked me up!
1kaddison1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hahahahhaha, this is pretty much the definition of crack!fic but this was HILARIOUS! Combining a narrative metalepsis with the actual appearance of the creator of the story in the story and the characters being aware of the person mind blown with laughter!

Thanks. I needed that!

I'd be totally up for a continuation :)

Love

Kad
naybaybay chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ahahaha! That. Was. Brilliant! AWM is a little creepy in your story, but I LIKED it! Also, I've read a couple of RPF's and it sounds like the great basis for one :D Well done, hunny!
AlwaysCaskett12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha. I loved this, I kept laughing because I ALSO was ridiculously unhappy with the two parter. Especially because season three's was so awesome... Major disappointment. Thank you for writing this, it was fun.
caskettismagic14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Omg this is the funniest thing i have ever read and so well written as well it really made my day and that is exactly how we all felt during Linchpin. But wow such a great job and at the end that is so spot on Terri lol i mean she always writes romantic episodes so i think she is all for romance not AM aparently not yet I bet he is plotting something big as we speak lol

Great story i loved it so much you really have the talent
readastory chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hilarious! Score one for fanfic.
Huckaby chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was amazing...and much the way I feel as well
janinsc chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sooo creative and funny as hell!

A great ending to a stressful day.

Thanks for sharing.