Reviews for Baseball and Love Don't Make a Perfect Recipe
Lolakiliu chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Why did you stop the story? I wanna know what happens :(
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Awesome Chapter!

Update!
samantha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
amazing.
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
This is great! Read it all in a day, I couldn't stop! Write more, you're great!
KMPcool chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Godzilla is 50 stories tall king Kong is 150 feet tall godzilla would just step on him. Geekiness will prevail!
hockeychick19 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
godzilla would totally win and i love this so much its kinda not funny...update soon!
God'sgirlforever chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Very cute. I loved it.
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
That was awesome! I loved how they reacted to seeing Benny and Kitty kissing. They were such BOYS about it that it could have been a scene in the movie. This whole story could be a scene in the movie, now that I say it! God, I'm getting sentimental. None of that crap, I promised myself! Just write another chapter!
ddrawers96 chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Hahahahaha! the guys are hilarious.. they are such children! :)
BookwormStrawberry chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Poor kitty!
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
UPDAAAAAAAAAATE!
hockeychick19 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
ive said it multiple times before but imma say it again...i LOVE this! update soon!
KassieIsa chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I hope we don't have to wait that long for the next chapter.
DarkestShadow98 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
OOHH CRAP ! O.O the beassttttt ! :OOO *dun,dun,dun*

Okayy, so ya I forgive ya, 'cause you forgived me so its only fair c: I thought it was so funny when Benny was like trying to kiss her and be all cute and Kitty was just like "leave me alone -_-" xD I swear they are such a cute couple, the guys just don't get it! But OMGJWHFRUHSEIU that dumb Philips, he needs to shut up. And I was kind of hoping Ham wouldn't be like "you play ball like a girlll!" I was all like "Ham...don't...please" and then I was no longer begging and yelled out "DON'T YA DARE SAY IT !" My mom came in and yelled at me to shut up xD

This really made my day 'specially 'cause vacation just ended for me and I'm going back to school. My vacation wasn't all that great anyways. But I'm not gonna make this all sad. I totally get what you did last chapter, but like i said, I'm picky. I've been buried in projects once again but I decided to stay up late like the idiot I am to read this cx But it was so worth it. I missed this story, a lot. And OMG! The ending D: It broke my heart when Kitty was like "He promised." That was so...sad :'( Damn, got sad again.

Oh well, hope we won't be apart for too long(again) xD And I'm so glad I make ya smile(: Your updates and replies make me too n.n
alice in the sweetland chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
great chapter can you please update soon!