Reviews for Baseball and Love Don't Make a Perfect Recipe
VeraWhite chapter 13 . 8/18
jshhSdhaFkhdk I love itttt! I'm like dying afhdajs I found this story today and it is by far on of the best Sandlot fanfictions I've everrrr read, and definitely one of the BEST Benny/OC stories in existence. A lot of them are like soooo frustrating and Mary Sue-ish, they all kind of just blur together, but this story has it all: an amazing and humorous plot, an infinite feels worthy relationship, a standout three-dimensional original character, awesome dialogue, and not to mention my inner Grammar Nazi can take a sigh of relief when I don't have to read a million frickin typos every two lines. To sum it up: I love it and I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more of Kitty's adventures and I would also really like it if you also expanded a bit more on her friendship with Wendy :))) the pool chapter was amazinggggg and I just loved each and every one. jhsgakbk I neeed moreeeeeeeee
kat the dreamer chapter 10 . 7/13
This story is so good I love how you incorporate a little bit of everything. There's not a lot of writers that I know who can write a story like this, most of the time they change the characters. But you stick to their original personality instead of changing them completely.
toolazytologin chapter 13 . 6/24
This has to be one of the best Sandlot fanfiction there is... I'm in love with this story (okay, maybe not that much, but you know what I mean!) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!:)
olive chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN OMG
mj chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Pwes more
Maddie chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Good little story really funny
cma chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ive been obssesed with the sandlot kids ever since i watched it in class and my dad showed it to me when i was little i love your story keep it up
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
LOVE this story! It's seriously amazing. I'm reading it at a party, that's how much I love your writing. Please update soon! :D
TwistedSystem chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Please please oh PLEASE update! You have no idea how much this story gets to me. It is truly awesome.
Lolakiliu chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Why did you stop the story? I wanna know what happens :(
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Awesome Chapter!

Update!
samantha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
amazing.
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
This is great! Read it all in a day, I couldn't stop! Write more, you're great!
KMPcool chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Godzilla is 50 stories tall king Kong is 150 feet tall godzilla would just step on him. Geekiness will prevail!
hockeychick19 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
godzilla would totally win and i love this so much its kinda not funny...update soon!