Reviews for Baseball and Love Don't Make a Perfect Recipe
toolazytologin chapter 13 . 6/24
This has to be one of the best Sandlot fanfiction there is... I'm in love with this story (okay, maybe not that much, but you know what I mean!) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!:)
olive chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN OMG
mj chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Pwes more
Maddie chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Good little story really funny
cma chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ive been obssesed with the sandlot kids ever since i watched it in class and my dad showed it to me when i was little i love your story keep it up
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
LOVE this story! It's seriously amazing. I'm reading it at a party, that's how much I love your writing. Please update soon! :D
TwistedSystem chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Please please oh PLEASE update! You have no idea how much this story gets to me. It is truly awesome.
Lolakiliu chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Why did you stop the story? I wanna know what happens :(
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Awesome Chapter!

Update!
samantha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
amazing.
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
This is great! Read it all in a day, I couldn't stop! Write more, you're great!
KMPcool chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Godzilla is 50 stories tall king Kong is 150 feet tall godzilla would just step on him. Geekiness will prevail!
hockeychick19 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
godzilla would totally win and i love this so much its kinda not funny...update soon!
God'sgirlforever chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Very cute. I loved it.
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
That was awesome! I loved how they reacted to seeing Benny and Kitty kissing. They were such BOYS about it that it could have been a scene in the movie. This whole story could be a scene in the movie, now that I say it! God, I'm getting sentimental. None of that crap, I promised myself! Just write another chapter!