Reviews for Homonym
Tosie chapter 2 . 4/19
Oh my gosh, that was just perfect. This is one of the best imaginings of this relationship I've come across.
Write more Watchmen fics?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This story is simply epic. There is no other way to describe it.
insipidity chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved both chapters, and the way you slowly built up their relationship in the course of years
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I loved it! Well done. :D
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Excellent writing. :D On to part 2.
Moonphase chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
:') That was great, I wish there was more slash between these two on here. Thank you for writing it :)
Moonphase chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was great to read, I love how you write their relationship. I've got that song by George Michael stuck in my head though now :(

It was fascinating to read them slowly getting closer over time. Looking forward to part two :)
AshDemonYoung chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This is probably the most realistic way Rorschach and Nite Owl could ever get together. You kept them in character really well, or at least as in character a Rorschach in love can be. It was a wonderful read and I thank you for it.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Great story. I like how slowly you take their relationship, starting from the first meeting to their first tentative kiss. It added depth and meaning to every nuance of their relationship, from crime fighting partners to friends to romantic interests. With Rorschach being how he is, this is a couple that would take its time. And it was definitely worth the wait for that simple but heart-warming ending.

I have only once piece of advice for you. Your speech punctuation grammar has some consistent errors. When speech is connected to another sentence describing it (either before or after the actual speech), you need to connect the two with a comma. Essentially treat both parts like one long sentence. Here's a couple examples from Chapter 2:

(you wrote) "Already seen Daniel." He says, and walks out.

(corrected) "Already seen Daniel," he says, and walks out.

(you wrote) "Not well." He growls. "Sick. Need time to recover. No patrol tonight."

(corrected) "Not well," he growls. "Sick..."

(you wrote) "Oh hell," Dan raises his hands, a sigh of peace.

(corrected) "Oh hell." Dan raises his hands... (the other sentence's verb- raises- does not describe the speech, so it shouldn't be connected to the speech sentence)

Otherwise, this story was a delight to read and very well done!
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I am in love with this story. I loe the natural progression of the charcters, it's brilliant. That little detail with the initials on the sign just sealed the deal for me. It was a perfect little testament to their relationship, well done
AquaRias chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Excellent story, though sadly too short for me! Very well written, wish there was more but at the same time I feel like it ended perfectly.
Eat Them chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This is a wonderful collection of first-times, last-times, and everything in-between.

Great job.
Tomoyo chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
In love this fic! Your characters were really believable, and it was so sad!
12ofHearts chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Ah. I almost screamed when He picked up the sign at the end of the story. Also, I loved this line:

The scum of New York know them only as Rorschach and Nite Owl. The Terror of the Underworld has ceased being a man and has instead become a team.

*heart flutters* Ahem *pretends to be all tough like love doesn't matter*
Godtrick chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
You are such a talented writer. I think Rorschach is one of the hardest characters to portray, but you've done a brilliant job. I really hope that you continue with this story. One of the best I've ever read.