Reviews for Rare
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
I just read this again, for maybe the twentieth time, and it's still soooo good.
dreamer 3097 chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
A good one
CrazyMaryT chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
This was lovely. So wonderful and I wish would have happened.

I like this version of Anthony. I love how you write him.

Thank you so much for sharing.
snapeophile chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
This is my end-of-story review; FFnet wouldn't let me post it on chap 21.

What a wonderful, satisfying, well-written story! I just love how you 'fleshed out' (haha, couldn't resist) their love story and coming together. Anthony's resolve at the end was refreshing, and this story is just perfection! I will read this again and again, dear author. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
snapeophile chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Yay, Robert! For once, he's the one with open eyes and how this chapter began, and ended! Also love their flirting and sensual looks.
snapeophile chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
LOL funny: "'I know this is starting to sound like a very bad, terribly convoluted Italian opera...'"
Love the co-conspiritors! HATE Cora with a vengeance, scheming woman. And suddenly, Robert's self-absorbtion seems almost virtuous!
snapeophile chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Pistols at dawn! Jealousy! She's making progress!
snapeophile chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Happy sigh. So gorgeously written, I had to read it three times before I could move on to chapter 4.
snapeophile chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Gorgeous chapter. Edith has had a revelation, Anthony. Watch out! ;-)
snapeophile chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Ahhhhh. Beautifully written hurt/comfort. My favorite genre of HG/SS translated to Downton! So many parallels between these two couples. I do think (hope?) that AS will be easier to 'win over' than SS. I am eager to see how your story unfolds!
snapeophile chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Loved this sweet story. My first for this pairing-what a wonderful start! Thanks for sharing!
RobertsGirl chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Picture perfect.
queenlovett chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
one of the best andith stories to date.
GiuliettaC chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Lady Thomas chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for helping to get this pair off in fan fiction land. You are the one who helped to start it all and show how successful and enjoyable stories like these could be to the rest of us readers and to many wonderful writers. Thanks for your story!