Reviews for Operation: Fortitude
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
I'm so glad I found your story. It is so well written and Lily is such a great character. I absolutely can't wait to read what else you have planned for her
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Good story, any chance it's going to get updated soon?
Victoriam Speramus chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
Thank you so much for the update! It's been the first on anything I've received in a while...
There's not so much I can say about this... I really love the way Lily gets involved on things - and how she gets Alec involved as well. It's nice to see them together again :)
Hope to see another update soon!
graygirl chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
yay, a new chapter. I gotta admit that it took me awhile to get back into the story - it's been a while and my brain is muddled - and struggling with my own storyline doesn't help I guess - but once I started reading it came slowly back.

I like the small things that you let Alec say sometimes, like about the cereal? makes me smile.

You're really good at painting him as the opportunistic guy he is, yet adding a few little things here and there that make him seem likable, too. It seems to be very true to the man he was right after he got out of Manticore.

Just don't know what to make of Lydecker. Not sure they should trust him, ever, but it remains to be seen what his agenda is in your story. I'm curious. Maybe he does have a good heart?

"...this isn't over yet..." - yeah, it better not be. We don't know anything yet! :)

Now, go and deal with the crazyness that is RL!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
Wow I'm so excited for this update. Yay for Alec coming back, even if he did totally diss Lily's taste in cereal. Thank you so much or this chapter and I'm willing to wait for another great update as long as it takes ;)
SummoningShadows18 chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Your story is fantastic! I love everything about Lily: her past at Manticore, her abilities, her personality. She's an OC that a reader can readily accept and love. Your storyline is running so nicely too, it isn't just little snippets of random happenstance. I especially enjoy Lily's interactions with Joshua and Alec, the emotional aspects of both draw me in, especially the kinship she and Joshua seem to share and the joy she feels from him. This story needs way more love from readers and I would love it if you updated, but thank you nonetheless for such a great read!
452max chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
Great update!

I cant wait for when you bring alec back into the story! I like what you have going on so far but I would love to read more of lilly not taking anyones crap and being agressive both verbally and physically.

I hope that you will update really soon!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Ohh, I love it :) It's great that Lily feels that she belongs in the crazy world she's living in, but hey, I'm missing Alec, too :P Thanks for updating, hope to read more soon!
MacShea chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
I just found your story today and figured I'd post when I got to this chapter. I like how you've incorporated another into the storyline, and I'm fascinated in how you intend to continue. I like the developing relationship between Alec and Lily; however, I wish we'd see more of it developing. Hope to see it continuing. Happy writing!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Ohhh, so good to read something new from you!
Nice chapter. I love that you picked up from last chapter and solved the mistery. It was great to see Mole around (I actually enjoy a lot that character), involved with the transgenics' cause and worried Lily's safety (that was just too cute).
Congrats on your promotion, by the way! Hope you can find a balance soon :)
452max chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Thats sweet that you got a promotion! Im happy for you.

I thought that this was a good update. I cant wait for what you are going to have happen next. I hope that things will start to get really exciting in the upcoming updates! I cant wait for lilly to kick some butt and for some more alec and lilly stuff!

Please update really rally soon!
manufan2312 chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
good story really hope for max/logan and i also hope you get rid of Rafer never did like him
Victoriam Speramus chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Wow, I did not see that coming. Considering that Lily seems to be a very peaceul person, it actually amused me the end of this chapter. Hope she feels less stressed after having some action of her own.
And who was watching her? I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that answer. Enjoy your vacation!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Still loving it :)
Finally! Max and Lily getting along... It took a while but I think Lily paying Max for having save Alec's life was just the right motive, because it also helps his image as well. Not to mention that Max was just deciding to trust them by her own...
Oh and Lily and Alec's conection, I loved that too. Was kinda hoping for a kiss, but hey, I can't really complain. These two have a really good chemistry. Also, liked Lydecker's interruption hehe.
Gonna do my best to read the chapters I'm missing during these days. See ya!
452max chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
Haha I loved this update! I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next!

I wonder who it was that she asked "So, did you enjoy the show?"

I really hope that you update really soon becuase it sucks when it takes awhile, oh and can the next update be a little longer because this one was like a giant tease because it was short.

But anyway LOVE the story and cant wait for what is to come next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »