Reviews for Pull the Cord from the Phone
Poor ever suffering John
Thanks for sharing
Doni chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sherlock, you tricky thing. Love it!

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww... Poor John...
grumple chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Loved this. Really really good.
LPLB chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Drunk Sherlock is the best! You mentioned in another fic's author note that you find smut-ish-ness awkward, but this was great. I wish there had been more.
yamineko87 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
aww.. thats kinda sad... cute but sad
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ah! This is!

Let me just say before we go any further that I find the smell of Old Spice really, really sexy. Honestly. My friend Ian wears a lot of Old Spice. And I always tease him about this because whenever he gets annoying, it's kind of hard for me to stay mad just because of the way he smells. Or when he does annoying pratish male things. Anyway.

I love this. This is adorable. It has everything anyone could ever want in a fic. Seriously. Great job.
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You had me laughing like crazy on the first part, only Sherlock would tell someone to hold the stairs for him to climb up and John playing along it's just... lmao and the text Sherlock supposedly wanted to send to Moriarty, brilliant!

I love your characterizations of John and Sherlock, it's on the spot! I can picture them easily and it makes the reading easier (your writing is excellent). I also like how you play with the humor and romance so it's never too much on both.

Thanks for another awesome piece
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwww darn Sherlock! He knew what he was doin...grrrr lol that was cute once again! Wish there was more, but I will continue to read more of your fic's!
greenboredom chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This could, and should, develop into something (even more) nice and hopefully a bit longer, too, so... more, please? :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
love it! sequel?
Lorean chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This should have more chapters! You had me laughing like crazy when I read that text, I'd love to see Jim's face if he recieved it XD
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
HAH! xD That was awesome! I wonder what would have happened if Moriarty had received the text...? And how much of this incident Sherlock will remember in the morning!
PocketMartin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love it! :D you should do another chapter too!