Reviews for High School Love
und zer is ze spark
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh boy. Here we go...
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Cute especially the Timmy & tacna parts!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
flora and helia ae tots cute but more blooom and sky
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
it is so cute
CountryGirl27 chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
Loved your story! For a first timer amazing job! I've read I don't know how many stories about The Winx Club & The Specalists but yours is defiantly on my fav list!
listeninggame chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I am bouncing off the walls! I love this story! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Adore it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! How are you so awesome?!
listeninggame chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
I love it! Andy and Roxy always!
listeninggame chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
OH.
MY.
GOSHNESS!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You probably didn't notice the letter e in all of those a's.
listeninggame chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Aaaaaah! I screamed again! I love it! tecna and Timmy forever! My favorite was Flora and Helia.
listeninggame chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
"I demand you take me to the mall." Classic!
listeninggame chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Ahhhhhh! So cute! I'm actually screaming right now with excitement. Oops! Mom just yelled at me.
listeninggame chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
The girls should have teleported with out knowing it and freaking the guys out.
listeninggame chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Hearts, hearts, and MORE hearts!
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »