Reviews for A Journey's End
christine chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
this was such a sad but wonderful story. I loved it.
Icey chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow, amazing. If you ask me, the people making the show should have used this plot tp end the mlp series. You know, twighlight gets a daughter, no more crazy adventures.

Great story!
Annie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good job I love your story and plotline!
ParadiseRegained chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful, honestly I am holding back tears while typing this. It was so sad yet happy at the same time! Amazing!
IridiumHoof chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Like I said in the previous chapter, I'm glad that nopony else was added to the kill count because ponies should not practice capital punishment.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Well I'm glad that we didn't have to see anypony else die in the story. I'm strongly opposed to the death penalty and adding another body to the kill count would have just made things worse.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Nice to see that you somehow did the idea of Dinky becoming Mare-Do-Well...sort of, even if is just for. Nightmare Night, that turened the Awesome badassery momment into sheer awesaome cuteness the moment Twilight broke Dinky from her mussings and brought her back to reality when she was called to come down.

It was a great epilogue and an aweasome story in overall, I wish you luck to your next projects, and I hope there's a secuel for this.

Thank you for bringing this great piece of literarure to us
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I noticed that you worked in some of the epilogue of the parent story.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
The ending leads (of course) to the beginning of a new journey. Nicely done.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Wow, this chapter has so many feels, I don't know if I'll be able to hold them!

*trowing ressistance to hold back tears, the pair of 20-sides dices fall in 1 each...ressistance FAIL*

Manly Tears were shed tonight!

It was hilarous the way. Twilight freaked out with her encounter of the paranormal kind, and I swar I was expecting that Ghost Busters reference by Pinkie Pie.

Now the channel's signal is mixing up a little because it looks like COPS is crossing over with LAW and ORDER: Special Victims Unit and MLP:FIM in the next chapter
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Aside from a few gaffes with personal names, this was a lovely chapter. Now for the epilogue.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Well, this is PERFECT, I really liked the scene of Dinky talking to her parents one last time and them saying her in a way of speaking that she must let go the grief, because they are in a better place, that they never wanted to be away from her and even after this she will never be alone so she must live now and try to be back her lovable self again, and the scene when Ditzy thanked Twilight for everything she had done to her and Dinky in all this time via Punch bowl reflection creeping the hay out of her along with the mistery oh how Dinky's Luna Doll got there.

And the scene of the Doctor was just awesome, every time The doctor Dissapeared it was because he went into the T.A.R.D.I.S. For another Travel, so the fully dressed Doctor was the one who just came back from said adventure with a difference of a few secconds between his depart and his return in order to avoid a Time Paradox, I do wonder if he will become one of the winteeses called to testify in the case? Or he will be part of the Jury? Either way I have the feeling that we will be looking him more in future chapters
Jagermax chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Not cool bro I read the entire thing. How could you even think about writing this... :'( don't get me wrong your writing style is great but ditzy is off limits not cool bro, not cool
Wing Zero 032 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Now that was beautiful, Ditzy's funeral was a real tearjerker in respect of everiting, the best parts were The Doctor and Rainbow Speeches, I belive that not even the Doctor could had save her, and probably feels inpotent about all of this because he couldn't save her even with the T.A.R.D.I.S. And find this ironic because he have a time machine, yet he can't save the life of a dear friend and time traveling companion from her ultimate demise... It was a fixed event in the Equestrian History.

I belive that the COPS crew will be called to testify and hoof-over the tapes as evidence to solidify the case, so there will be actually at least 6 eyewintesess(Officer Constable Justice, Corporal Dive Bomb, Twilight Sparkle, Spike Dragon,Reporter and Camerasrallion) if not more shall the Royal Guard/Canterlot Police Departament had actually managed to convice any other paserby on the scene to testify in the case.

One question though, will it be ok for me to do a Mare-Do-Well Story taking as base your two Stories COPS:Equestria and A Journey's End in a Batman style?

I belive Constable Justice would be a great Commisioner, althought i do not know if he will be for Canterlot, Manehattaen, Ponyville, or Coltham City(Gotham City pony equivalent)
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Well, she at least got a fairly nice send-off. Now for the execution and the distant finale.