Reviews for Iron Struck
Idk who I am chapter 1 . 6/9
I like so far, but the whole "killed my father" thing is kinda cliche.
Lorie chapter 20 . 4/2
Please update this AMAZING story it has given me so many feels so please update soon️
The Random Guest chapter 20 . 3/7
OH MY SWEET GOODNESS, THIS IS AWESOME! This story is absolutely amazing! You get the entire batch of virtual cookies I just made. I was actually looking for an Ironhide/oc story when I stumbled upon this masterpiece. I can't wait for you to update. I BELIEVE IN YOOOUUUUUU! Goodbye!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 20 . 3/2
OMG I can't believe you stop their! Plz update

She finally meet the REAL Ironhide
ThePegasusDevice chapter 15 . 2/17
*Bangs head against wall* Dang. It. Why. Is. She. So. BLIND!?
Life-Luvr123 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Please update! It's like over a year! Your killing us!
acompletenerd chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
So it's been over a year. I rather hope you finish this. Thank you :)
TheKatanaMistress chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Hey. Update this. This story needs to be finished. It is too amazing to not be finished. My friend Silent Shooter and I love this story now update it! It's writen amazingly. There's so much detail it blows my mind. Please update it. Okay. I'll be waiting.
MarveliteAlpha chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
This story is amazing! It's SO FREAKING HARD to find good stories with Ironhide in them, let alone an OC that doesn't make me want to stab my eyes out -_- . To answer your question, my favorite Autobot is (in case you haven't guessed already) Ironhide! He's battle-worn and gruff, skilled beyond measure, extremely protective and loyal to a fault; what more could you ask of a 'Bot? His temper coupled with the fact that everyone seems to like getting on his nerves every once in awhile can also lead to some VERY funny situations!

I know you haven't updated in awhile (like over-six-months awhile) but I'm begging you to PLEASE continue this story! Even if it's just one more chapter to tie up loose ends, or prepare for an impending sequel (*crosses fingers*) - don't just leave us hanging! You're a very good writer and you show it in this story- PLEASE CONTINUE! I'll just wait here in the mean time... ;)

-M.A
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Wouldn't it be Aparesta Signoria Elizabeth?
ShiftFrame chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
come onnnnn! are ya gonna update any more?!
Silent Shooter chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
you cant just leave us hanging like that! Please UPDATE! NOOOOOOO! I fell in love with this story, please, uodate
Teddy bear 007 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! THE POWER OF THE CUBE COMPELS YOU!
:O
Little Bit Pyro chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Human being, ya mind tryin to update soon -_-
I enjoy the story and wish to continue reading the creative story that actually caught my attention. You make perfect long chapters so do us all a favor and try to not keep Ironhide from his love story. He might decide to use his cannons on ya.