Reviews for When You and I Collide
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
What this can't be the end?
VALENteeth chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Ow please continue this. This story is really AWESOME and i want to see it end. :(((
fairyrose chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Oh, goodnesss. I really hope you finish this. I really want to see where it goes.
Shanna Ola Deora chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hey, I really love this story!

It's really good, but I can see you haven't updated in a while, so if you do or if you're not going to update please tell me. Anyways, I hope you do, because this is a really good idea.

SOD x
Future EIC chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Oh man oh man. I love different AUs of glee. I really really love the concept of this of them in college. And that they still somewhat have all the characters there.

Sam just accept that you have the hots for Blaine and you just wanna bend him over and do him multiple times. I know you don't like that fact that you're not gay but just accept it.

I love that they are in the same drawing class and that they have to draw each other nude. I know how Sam reacted when he was with Blaine at his place. But how will he react at Blaine's place nude in front front of Blaine... Whom he's jacked off to recently as well as f***ed.

I can't wait for more!
anbeedomo chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
THIS STORY CANNOT END HERE PLEASE CONTINUE IT! :
Ihopeitsbenign chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Update! I need more of this incredible story.
epicpickleninja chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
BLAM! Very good story and you're doing a great job at keeping everybody in character :) Can't wait to see what happens next
suchamystery chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
hdgfljdkfdnf i would leave a better review but omg my brain is mush right now this story is so hot and unf and i love you okay thank you for writing this perfection fdjkhghk
ChristopherVictor chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Holy s**t, the first chapter was SO hot!
glanceupnerd chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
are you gonna continue this? i love this fic!
Melbi chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This is good! I look forward to more :)
Loki Firefox chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
While Sam's inability to face his sexuality is frustrating, I can understand it. Plus, it seems that his frat brothers are understanding so that's a nice change from the usual "frat boys are insensitive homophobes."

Sebastian makes for a surprisingly good best friend. Their relationship is kinda fun to read about.

And finally, having them partners in an art project? Brilliant excuse to get them naked around each other while their relationship is still in limbo.

The way you write their sexual tension is delicious!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Please update soon. This was an interesting chapter.

Stupid Kurt. Sam can heal Blaine!

I love Sebastian. He is actually being an awesome friend while at the same time maintaining his cocky arrogance/man whoreness. He is actually quite loveable here.

Sam was so sweet in this chapter. He seemed worried when Blaine was upset and he held him. I am looking forward to the next chapter! Hope they have both sweet and hot moments next chapter... lol.
Aledda chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Blaine and Sebastian have such a strange friendship. I find it very amusing. (Although as a Blaine multi-shipper it gives me warm and fuzzies).

I kind of want to smack Sam for being so stubborn. And Blaine is just so Blaine-like and setting himself up for a world of hurt and that was obviously Kurt so I want to know what happened with him. This is definitely one of those fics that leaves you with more questions than answers.