Reviews for Secrets on the Shore of California
FunGi198 chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
Woah! Cool story!
Ni3 chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
Oh here's an idea, (for your story) like you know how Bella can explode water too? Maybe you can have them catch this siren thing in water form and bella could try to explode it but she only explode part of it and when the siren turns back one arm is gone (mwahahaha) and then she gets really angry and turns into this big water tentacle and takes Bella underwater?

It would be really really great and such an honor if you would use this idea!

I love your story. Plz plz plz update!
liveonpurpose chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
Ah! Poor Jet! And poor Marina! You are an amazing writer, I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
Awesome!:D
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Ah! I was on the edge of my seat reading this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
dun dun dun how will marina jet tommy and bella stop the siren
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
Love this story! Great connection with the auras and the first episode of series 3. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Cool!:D
liveonpurpose chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
AWESOME job, yet again! I can't wait to read more and more and more!
Lunamione13 chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! KEEP WRITING! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Possessed people, sirens, and a naughty Marina, oh my! Please update soon; I can't wait to see what's next! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
upload please give us a hint about whosevdoing dis colette
liveonpurpose chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jet and Marina. This is one of my all time faves :) I love the fast updates, you inspire me to get to writing! Great chapter, friend!
Lunamione13 chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
This is awesome! I am so excited about everything that's happening! Who will save the school? Will everyone outside of school be possessed? What will happen?
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
Ah! Everyone's possessed! And who's that water woman? Hmm... I'm in absolute LOVE with this story! It's amazing (not to mention these more frequent updates! :D)
I can't wait to find out what's next!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »