Reviews for Choosing His Own Path
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Write more write more!
PurpleBullet chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Dumbledore and Fudge got what they deserved. Lucius can't get rid of Dumdledore and keep Fudge.
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter, Dumbledore is still managing to create trouble away fro Hogwarts eh? Dumbledore's letter to Harry was rather frightening though I didn't understand the part about Harry and Remus. Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Why didn't Remus bring up Wormtail being Scabbers? It could have been taken care of right away.
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Cool fic so far :)
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Good one!

Update soon!
123234543 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
You know you could just pick out a beta in about a minute from the top of the website if you wanted one, that's what I did for my story.
123234543 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Wow, I love this story! Though I don't understand why it's marked romance with Ginny as a second character. She hasn't been mentioned anywhere. :D
Saissister chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Update soon
Xoes chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Finished reading all the chapters, great idea, and I do enjoy a good Dumbledore smacking every now and then, keep up the great work!
davyt0247 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Good so far, just one gripe, where is Ginny?
loretta537 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next. will sirius and remus talk to harry about his electives? what will happen with the dursleys?
WinterSister chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Your story is interesting, but I would suggest you get a beta or have some one proof read your chapters before you post them. I have seen a number of spelling and grammar mistakes. Usually, if I see too many spelling and/or grammar mistakes I stop reading a story, but your story is interesting enough that I will keep reading it.

Good Luck,