Reviews for No Coincidence
maroucia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This short fic is definitely my headcanon for Sandor's side of the Serpentine scene. I love all his thoughts, how he wants her even while they speak and he sees how terrified she is of him. And the idea that he jerked off afterwards: oh gods I'm dying from utter happiness! Excellent!
MagicMyth83 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Thank you for allowing me into the mind of the Hound! Such a complex and damaged character, and you've made a faithful imagining of what he might have been thinking at that moment...the last line was a nice touch, cheeky, but so very probable!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was so well done and written beautifully. Well-the content wasn't so pretty XD but the way you portrayed Sandor's thoughts were great!
embeodbi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was fantastic. I really like how you expressed Sandor's emotions. It is so hard to tell what he is thinking, but I think your story was very believable!
tinyHedgehog chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really adore your stories; you're so good at handling Sandor and Sansa. I also have to commend you for the way you write, it's so like GRRMs style - it's uncanny!

It's always such a treat to find the alert in my inbox saying you've updated! Thank you for sharing your stories!