Reviews for Parasite
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 5/22
thats really interesting, and fantastic theory. Really enjoyed this
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
*stares at the date this was published* *won't tell you why*

This was awesome! I read Notice Me Not a few months back, so I saw your avatar and tried to figure out where I've seen it before. XD
Hetalian4Life chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Well, f***. Now I'm crying. MAH POOR CANADIAN BABEH! *sobs* HOW THE HECK DID HE DEAL WITH THIS FOR SO LONG. I THINK I NOW KNOW WHY RUSSIA IS INSANE.
All the nations: ...
Karano chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Woah. I'd say it's angst or tragedy. More like tragedy.
It's a really interesting take on 'what happens after', and I suppose it was this creativity that propelled you into the ranks of those recommended to the TV Tropes.
You deserve your place on that page, bro. You really do.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was...deep...whhooaaa
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Yeesh, never thought about it quite like that... Makes you wonder how the other Nations handle it...
North of the North chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That is a really interesting idea.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
There's a nice little twist on the nations mortality/immortality. Clever.
theboywiththebread chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
What a unique and wonderfully creepy take on how physical death affects nations! A very well written and intriguing story.
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Angst, probably... I really like it, you know, it was very interesting, your idea was really great. And I love your ending.
Thank you so much for it !
kimi
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh wow, I'm amazed... well, not amazed at the concept but you know, amazed at how you interpreted it. It makes sense... and for one, I'm glad Canada wasn't completely apathetic and still had guilt. It was lovely, thanks for the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Tragedy and Angst. It's not exactly 'Horror' but regardless, it is pretty scary... Scary, but extremely sad.
scarletwater chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a very interesting take on what happens to nations if the happen to die from a mortal injury. I enjoyed reading it.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Interesting concept
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That's an interesting take on things; I really enjoyed it.
KHue