Reviews for Thrown Into the Past: Gather the Guardians
i hope that one day you continue this...please think it :)
Spritilly chapter 6 . 7/24
Love it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
haruyuki setsuka chapter 6 . 7/13
Please update! I can't wait to know what happen to vongola
Natsuyuuki chapter 6 . 5/18
Oh my... I love it. can you please continue this one? I'm not mind if you complete this until Arcobaleno arc or until fight Skies arc. I just want you finish this. Please? it's so good and I also don't care how long this or you update. Thank you.
Scorpius02 chapter 6 . 5/7
Please continue! This is so good! I want to see how Lambo is going to fit into this little group that already had history with each other. Will they get to go back to Primo and co. again? I want to see how Lampo reacts to Lambo.
Espeon35 chapter 6 . 4/10
Continue to the next chapter. I'm interested on you writing how they are going to make of seeing Lambo who resembles Lampo as it seems he's basically the only one who didn't go back four hundred years back in the past. Rational reason is because in this story Lambo is five so he wasn't born when Tsuna and his other future guardians travel to the past.
Kaori Shiny chapter 6 . 3/29
sorry, but I don't speake English.
sin embargo, leí tu historia con ayuda de traductor xD ya que la primera parte fue traducida y me llamo la atención. please actualiza pronto. No soy la única que espera los siguientes chapters. Saludos desde Perú n.n
*wobbly excitement*
Breath after Death chapter 5 . 1/23
Can't wait to see where this goesGreat fic so far and good luck with future chapters!
Natileroxs chapter 6 . 1/19
Please continue this!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 6 . 1/13
Would you update this, hon? I hope you will ;;v;;
SilverSnowVixenAiko chapter 6 . 1/11
Oh when are you going to continue this!? I would really love to read more!
Spritilly chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I really like your story. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to the rest.
KuroiOozora chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
No more update? It's been almost 4 years already.. TxT
(Since I already review on the next chapter long ago, so I do it here...)
aoichan23 chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Did you drop this story? I REALLY wanna know how this plays out