Reviews for Thrown Into the Past: Gather the Guardians
PczZitoO chapter 6 . 2/1
Te odio por no actualizar esta y otras muchas historias ;-;

Ay! En serio, actualiza pronto plz!

Esto esta muy interesante O_O
snowofhope chapter 6 . 1/9
rlly good i do hope will update
alexa032390 chapter 6 . 1/1
I think its really good. update soon!
Breath after Death chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE THIS STORY IS REALLY AWESOME ..PREETY PLEASE!
Lulumo chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Yeah, yeah, of course it's cliffhanger and hiatus years dammit. I wanted to see when 10gen reunited with 1gen's will's from the rings again and about how Daemon was big part on vongola's bloody history.
Lulumo chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Why destroy it why not change it, Tsuna can change Vongola to be 'watcher' of Mafia so that they can't go too far like destroying Mafia from inside..
Chappie chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Uhm. Hi. I like your story! Specially your writing style! I'm really curious though. What will happen next to Tsuna and co.?
You're probably busy with life but, when you have the time. Please continue writing this story! :D
anahi chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
como yo no se hablar ingles te voy a hablar en mi idioma espero que me entiendas...
vi la primera parte de la triologia y me gusto mucho no se como lo haces pero me encanta quisiera que lo continues aunque eso toma su tiempo pero aun asi por favor segui escribiendo me gusto como se encontraron y como dejaron a reborn perplejo ante el cambio de tsuna y bueno me rei un poco como le miraron a él y él penso pero si yo no hize nada me hubiera gustado verlo bueno me despido saludos...
ShipHimWithMe chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
what? where's the next chapter?where is it? where is it? where is it? *screaming and crying hyterically* I NEED MORE
anna chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
por favor continuar me gusto mucho esta bonito sigue
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Wow! This is so interesting! I loved their reunions, and I look forward to when the rest of them meet Nagi again, and when they officially meet Lambo. :) I love your stories.
sakurayuri89 chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Author-san, you gotta finish this fic. Kufufu, it really an interesting story.
litpari chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Omg you've gotta finish this it's fantastic
vaittiare01 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
when are you going to continue the story I want to read as a continuous please continue the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
You're doing this on purpose to kill us with the wait aren't you and what happened to ending the hiatus?