Reviews for Thrown Into the Past: Gather the Guardians
MIND BLOWN AND UPDATE PLS LET TSUNA MEET THE FIRST GENERATION VONGOLA PLS
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 2/11
;)
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 2/11
Hi love your stories but just wondering about Lambo cause the fact that he didn't go back to the past means that was different so what are you going to do to make him sort of be the same as the others? can't wait for you to update
Wika0304 chapter 6 . 1/3
please update
Winterstar6437 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Hello! I really like all the stories you put out Sky Gem, and I know it's been like 5 years since you've updated this story, but could you please update it and finish the trilogy? I really want to read it.
Nadeshiko666 chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
Neeeeeeext pleeeeeaaaaaaaaees!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
i hope that one day you continue this...please think it :)
Spritilly chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
Love it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
haruyuki setsuka chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Please update! I can't wait to know what happen to vongola
Natsuyuuki chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
Oh my... I love it. can you please continue this one? I'm not mind if you complete this until Arcobaleno arc or until fight Skies arc. I just want you finish this. Please? it's so good and I also don't care how long this or you update. Thank you.
Scorpius02 chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
Please continue! This is so good! I want to see how Lambo is going to fit into this little group that already had history with each other. Will they get to go back to Primo and co. again? I want to see how Lampo reacts to Lambo.
Espeon35 chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Continue to the next chapter. I'm interested on you writing how they are going to make of seeing Lambo who resembles Lampo as it seems he's basically the only one who didn't go back four hundred years back in the past. Rational reason is because in this story Lambo is five so he wasn't born when Tsuna and his other future guardians travel to the past.
Kaori Shiny chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
sorry, but I don't speake English.
sin embargo, leí tu historia con ayuda de traductor xD ya que la primera parte fue traducida y me llamo la atención. please actualiza pronto. No soy la única que espera los siguientes chapters. Saludos desde Perú n.n
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
*wobbly excitement*
Breath after Death chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
Can't wait to see where this goesGreat fic so far and good luck with future chapters!