Reviews for Thrown Into the Past: Gather the Guardians
vaittiare01 chapter 6 . 6/29
when are you going to continue the story I want to read as a continuous please continue the story.
You're doing this on purpose to kill us with the wait aren't you and what happened to ending the hiatus?
ShadowVD chapter 6 . 5/22
AHHHH! OH MY F GOD! PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED YOUR UPDATE! I NEED YOUR STORY! PLEASE! I KNOW YOUR STILL ACTIVE( I've been reading a lot of your stories lately XD )SO WITH ALL MY HEART AND STUPID SOUL I BEG YOU, PLEASE UPDATE! good,good,gooooood story :)
KuroiOozora chapter 6 . 5/19
no more update? Q_Q
tsukiyo haruna chapter 6 . 5/5
So how old will lambo be?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 5/5
Weird! Ryohei called hibari as older brother!? Eww...
Minirowan chapter 5 . 4/25
I really wish you'd update this story, I love it's concept.

It has a few grammatical errors, nothing major, but there are a few things I wish you had added to the story. I would have liked to see the kids grow up. They formed such close bonds with each other and the first generation, that it must have been shocking to return to their homes alone. Shouldn't that fact have affected the way they felt about each other? I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them (Mukuro, Nagi, and Hayato for example) either grew resentful at no longer having such close friends, or convinced themselves those two weeks were all a dream.

This would have made for completely different reunions, but I think it would have been a little more realistic. Don't get me wrong, I love how seamlessly they all joined together, as if they skipped all those years they were apart. But if you had gone that route, I hope they would all reconcile in a chapter or less. I can't stand to have them dislike each other after how close they became as kids!

As for the adult Arcobaleno, I love it! Mainly because them in their adult forms are a rare treat in the show. I do wonder how Reborn's relationship as Tsuna's tutor will be different here. Will he still be as spartan?

On that note, I feel like Tsuna was being too forthcoming with Reborn. He should have the presence of mind to hide what he knows, it ruins the surprise! Plus, it all felt too abrupt. I guess you could blame his loose tongue on his temper...

Anyway, it seems you also made Lambo a little older since Tsuna confused him for Lampo. He also sounds more mature than his canon counterpart.

In any case, I REALLY hope to see and update for this at some point.
Masi13 chapter 6 . 4/12
I LOVE THIS! Tsuna has a BACKBONE! :D Famiglia
illya chapter 6 . 4/7
update this story please...
it's so interesting...
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 6 . 4/7
NOOOOOO I can't believe you stopped right before lambo meets the fam. I'm heartbroken.
this was way too cute, I loved the first one, I love the second, and I'm definitely going to love the third, judging by how I've reacted to the rest of your khr fic. you're an amazing person, really! I can't believe how much you've written, and I feel like you might even be younger than me! what a perfect person you are, perfect in every way to me.
BAOZI chapter 6 . 4/7
i really love all your stories like srsly! I hope you can update RaF and this story! omg! I love you! Hahaha anyway! Thanks for the story!
Et Voila! Tout le monde arrive! Bien!

(I don't know why I felt like typing in french, I don't even have the accent-marked letters in my keyboard!)

Group Hugs!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 3/29
Awesome story! I can't wait till the next chapter. I'm glad there was a continuation of Thrown Into the Past as well :)
lunaatje123 chapter 6 . 3/21
It's really too bad this story stops here, I would have loved to know how it would continue. Thank you for the chapters that are here though!
QuirkyKit chapter 6 . 1/28
Please update this! It's absolutely genius! I love the story and the idea behind it! Update as soon as possible please! So many fans are waiting to read this work of art!