Reviews for Roses
NightAsh.Lucius.Snape chapter 7 . 3/8
Whooaaahh!
i can't wait for the next chapters! please update asap :)
TheMagicianThatMagicsThings chapter 7 . 2/3
I am following.

Magic
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 2/2
I like how true their POVs sound! They make the story quite unique. You should put more attention to separating them, however. Like not mixing their POVs in one paragraph. Such literary stunts can be very distracting :)

I'm also wondering when Evey will be getting any sympathy points. You portray her successfully as a product of her society, but maybe you can find something nice to say about her too? I mean, I was never a big fan of Evey, but I'd still like to see her well-rounded in fanfiction :)

*soap box off*
familyguyfreak chapter 7 . 2/1
stumbled upon this today and it's awesome! Love that you kept true to the characters and I love this sort of inside look at their thoughts and such.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 1/27
You shouldn't sell yourself short. Even if this situation has been done to death, it's always the perspective that matters. You provide a fresh view of things, so this chapter was a joy to read. I noticed some POV hopping but I figure it's always hard to stick with one.
I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter and wonder whether you'll keep it an assortment of scenes or develop a plot :)
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 5 . 1/22
Wow! This story is fantastic, I love how you're showing much more insight on the early days of Evey and V then most other stories. I adore V's ramblings and quotes, and Evey's stubborn distrust towards V. The whole story and writing style is great! Amazing job!
Loboscha chapter 5 . 1/21
Do not worry about your phrasing - you are back on track and you have my best wishes!
Sagethorn chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Wow. That was brilliant. Really, really amazing fic. Fantastic! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
i love your story so much - will there be another chapter? it would be a pity if you abandon this wonderfull telling
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Been waiting for awhile for a new chapter. Please update soon! Don't make us wait a month! Just registered an account, I'm thinking of starting a V for Vendetta fanfiction, any advice?
LaurenxBelladonna chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
11/5! I was waiting for this day for SO long! Even though its supposed to be the eleventh month fifth day, numerically speaking its closest to Guy Fawkes Day! The day we've grown to love! Let's celebrate! Please update a new chapter! Nobody writes them like you!
LaurenxBelladonna chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Well, just thought I would come here, praise you for your wonderful work! And possibly maybe send out a plea for a new chapter? There are SO many here waiting here for it! Some reviews on one chapter might be totally differennfrom the next, so please don't stop writing because you think no one is reading, WE ARE! Your writing is beautiful how it feels so close to the actual scene! PLease keep writing! I will read and review, and I'm positive I won't be the only one!
LaurenBelladonna chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Oh my GOODNESS! LOVE IT! I was SO waiting for a bit about his reasons for blowing up parliment and the reasons behind it! I also like your view on uploading chapters. So many people always say review I upload, but I like how you actually have a passion for this story and its good to read something the writer hasn't just started and let it drag on, yours is progressing very well!
Nevermore chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Once again I enjoyed this and was very happy to read that you are going to see this fic through. I hope to see it through to the end as well.
NightThorn chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I love this story so far, I can't wait for more!