Reviews for New Life
Princessa Mia chapter 3 . 2/16
OK, first off, you have a good idea for a story line, and I would like to read more. Second, please spell check everything. For example, no more "i"s when referring to themselves. CAPITALIZE PLEASE! Use spaces between commas, and please fix typos and misspelled words. Third, this is my pet peeve, but please don't say "hot make out session" Maybe something like "he kissed me passionately" or "We kissed." you don't have to describe it if you aren't comfortable with that or don't know how, (I don't either) but that phrase is more gossipy and it doesn't make good writing. I'm sorry for sorta flaming this, I really do like the idea, but I have some high standards when it comes to writing. If you want, I am willing to beta for you.
ACertainIdioticScientist chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Good job :), I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
It's really cute! Is it completed or ongoing? Oh and I suggest editing a bit more it gets a but confusing at times
ShadowFox chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You do know that you have him being back and them having their night together being one and a half months and then her telling him the Doctor saying she is Three months along and she just found out with a home test just minutes before. So how can one: the baby be his and two: a Doctor tell her anything when she JUST found out MINUTES before. Just wondering.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Please update its great!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Please update!
pink blossom tree chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Love it!
More please
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
This is almost as bad as your other stories. Wanna try spell check/actually learning how to write better - and really, you can only get better, seeing as this is some of the worst I've seen...
luchia911 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
ok guys we r going to update soon. and we r adding another chap. its going to be the new chap 1. thxs for reviewing _
No one important chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Please update this story. It's so cute and it's pretty well written.
luchia911 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
im sorry we r really late but a new chap well ether be up tomoorrow or thursday
thanks for reviewing. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
The story was great, can't wait for the next one
Tienes mucho talento
gracias )
Yuki Ame - Taiyo Tsuki chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
WRITE MORE! how will the manager react?
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
You must continue this! There isn't that many Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume fanfics out there and this one is really good! I can't wait to find out more, you're doing great!:D

Your Loyal Fan,

seroriara chapter 1 . 4/4/2012

(sorry i'm late for reading and reviewing your fic)

i'm waiting for next chapter, luchia-san. update this fic, ok?