Reviews for Breakdown
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
beautiful scene, i hope they showed us something like this in the real tvshow.
congratulations.
NH chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
"as they hold their hands together, their own form of stitches over her battle wounds." I love this line
student chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
loved it! you have a good style to depict feelings
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww cute
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Now this was something... wow!

I absolutely love how simple and yet deep it is!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh gosh! I loved this – anything where Castle is comforting Kate and supporting her just gets to me. The fact she lets him do it for one thing and just the thought of her clinging to him and letting herself totally lose it in front of him - *sigh* I love it 3
BurberryAndToast chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You have GOT to be kidding me! This is EXACTLY what should have happened during Kill Shot. When Kate ran off, Castle should have been right there with her.

I love this story. It's very well-written (even if it reminds me of what could have been).
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
BEAUTIFUL!
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwww, this was a beautiful moment for Caskett. I love their support of each other. In all relationships, that is what it is all about.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
What a beautiful moment... I hope we something along those lines in the show.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww, my heart. This was beautiful. I would love to see a broken Kate, so that we could see the comforting side of Castle. I think you did a wonderful job conveying that here. My heart was breaking for her. I absolutely loved how you bad them hug at the end and what they said to each other, was beautiful. I loved this so much.

Jess
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
brilliant, i loved it!:)
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was really good! The emotions carried well through the piece, and I can see a scene like this happening. We've seen Kate cry before when it related to this case, and it'd be many times more emotional when it relates to her shooter. It also shows well the progression, how far the two of them have come, that instead of sitting by, he'd now touch her, comfort her, help her.
txbethg chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautifully written. I was aching for them both. It would be perfect if things went this way on Show. We can only hope! Thanks for writing and sharing.
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh this is so wonderful.

BUT

iTunes haunted me...

It decided it would be fun to play Adele's cover of Make You Feel My Love.

I can honestly say this is the first time I've cried reading fic!