Reviews for Chance Encounters
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Yoooo... this just reminds me of the time I accidentally asked someone out to lunch, thinking he was my friend.. T_T.. oh god.. he even joked and said "huh? oh right. Where should we eat lunch then? :)" he was friendly i could tell.. but yoooo.. I rannn as far as I could.. haha lol, that was 2 years ago, in one our departments leadership training. haha... I still see him in school, but I'd rather not talk to him, I don't think he even remembered that embarassing moment..
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is one of the best NejiTen oneshots I've read, honestly. The build up was really great and the emotions are balanced. Perhaps they weren't as strong as I'd hope but they were well-written nonetheless. Your description of two roads being intertwined and paths crossing for life just got me. There's wisdom in your words! :D Great work!
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
love it.
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my gosh. For some reason this fic is making me feel... Emotional... What is this. Ugu feeling.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Haha I loved the interactions;)
OSYH chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was lovely. It reminded me of the movie When Harry Met Sally, without the "no man could ever be friends with a woman he finds attractive" parts. :P People meet, hate each other, see each other again and think they're cursed, then they start to like each other. You did this in a subtle and not-so-dramatic way, thank goodness.

I found this very touching, since I do know how it feels to not know when you're going to see somebody ever again. It's terrifying, and a bit of a bitch, to be honest.

Great fic!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love it!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice message. Nice one-shot. Awesome writer!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was really good. I liked how Neji's responses changed and how Tenten always called him granny.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
DAAAAAAAAWWWWWW... TTTT That had me reminiscing about life. Oh, the good advice at the end. I might just do that sometime real soon in the future. Who knows. Oh, it's funny how life goes. That was so cute and fluffy. I loved it. So much. Great fluff writer for sure. Keep up the good work! Happy writing!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Beautiful in every way. And it's true, the whole circle of life sort of thing. That when you meet a person by chance, destiny does have a way to sneak them back into your life. It's happened to me before and I wouldn't mind it happening again.

Anyway, LOVE IT! Very cute and sweet in every possible way XD

Keep writing!

~M.I.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I’m not really that into AU fanfiction, especially when it comes to Naruto.

But OMGWTFBBQ.

This. Is. Perfect.

/coughs

I wanted to say something more intelligent, really, but all I can think of at the moment is how ADORABLE Neji is, trying (or not really) to hide his exasperated smile every time Tenten calls him “Granny.”

Reminds me of the Korean (or was it Chinese) movie “Comrades.” No matter how many times the two main characters tread separate paths, they still find each other at an intersection.

Love it, seriously.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved the idea - granny! Lol, such a crack up. Very cute, very sweet. Loved it. :)
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So cute i loved the story.

And i agre whit u,who know's maybe some encounter's are destined to be.

It depends on wha u belive
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was very powerful. I liked it a lot! How hate turned to "I like you" - that was lovely! ;)!