Reviews for Weapons of Mass Destruction
Katey chapter 16 . 7/30
It has been almost 4 years since you updated this, is it completely abandoned?
7881659
*sad coos* Lelouch is having commiserating big-brother feels... Aw...
For all he hates having bodyguards himself, considering he can beat the stuffing out of them, he'd probably be willing to go to quite some lengths should he ever find someone good enough he trusts enough to assign to shadow Lelouch whenever he can't.
*snickers* Wrong threat to make, Clovis. I you can kill her permanently, she might even bless you in the afterlife.

It's interesting, seeing how things change...
Nomquam chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
You know, it is such a pity that you don't continue this story. Dauntless is a very good fanfic, don't get ma wrong. But this one is unique, I think nobody had ever an idea like this. And there are so many ways how tis story could be continued. If I were a better writer , I would ask you if I could continue your work, but I would only ruin this. So, should you ever continue this story and need help, send me a PM or even better an e-mail, because I've some problems withe the PM system. The address is . This is an secondary account, so write something that I don't mistake it as spam. Hope to read from you anytime.
hughfj08 chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
An interesting take.
I'm glad I stumbled across this.

Shame that it was left unfinished, but that is the way things go.

Look forward to your next piece of writing if/when it appears
SunsetDawn420 chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Wow!
It's been some time since I last read this story and now that I speak english better than back then I understood more of the plot and the story transformed in something even greater. I really hope once you've finished Dauntless (which I hope you'll do) you're going to work on this story. It would be a real shame if it would stay discontinued as it is the best Code Geass famfic I've ever read (and I've read many, believe me), only rivaled by your other story 'Dauntless'.
Fimbulvetr chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Ahhhh story getting way more intense here. Again hope this isn't dead if you finish Dauntless!
Fimbulvetr chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Ahhh man it's been a long time since I've read your fics Allora, but it always a pleasure! If you ever finish Dauntless, I hope you consider reviving WoMD!
raevinederont1 chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Please update this. It's an amazing story that I constantly think about as well as Dauntless. If you can't update it please at least pm me the plot for it as I am literally dieing to find out.
PinkKitty2713 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
This is so interesting please continue.
jemxmarcial chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
You're not leaving this amazing work, are you? T_T
InspiringAnimeJunkie chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
Please update this story soon I would be so grateful and happy. It's truly a great story. Thank You for all your hard work.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
I wish you would continue this story. I come back every couple of months just on the off chance that you've taken this up again.