Reviews for Weapons of Mass Destruction
PrideViola chapter 16 . 6/17
Ah yes... you never failed with an amazing character and storyline! Always a pleasure reading your fic! Keep the hardwork!
Kiratt chapter 16 . 3/4
It's been so long but even after the third time rereading, I still enjoy this story. Wish we all could have seen it to the end!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
Hehe with this new development, hopefully Kallen and Lelouch could get more...friendly. And then Suzaku would get overprotective over Lulu and it will be so cute and ASDFGHJKL. I have exams tomorrow but I'm binge-reading this. Cri cri. No regrets though because this fanfic of yours is awesome!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Loved this chapter! You are such an inspiring and amazing writer! You write with such poise and skill that it astounds me every time! Your not afraid to cut down your main character and not have him be invincible however you wrote with such tact that you can't help but love him!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
Oh hell when Lelouch pushed back his hair and asked Suzaku is he looked drunk enough I got a little more than turned on not gonna lie. Honestly if you even say something small like, "He gave a devilish grin to so-and-so" then my heart goes into overdrive!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Oh ho...Suzaku and Lelouch are quite...rowdy in this fanfic huh? *smirk smirk wink wink* I like the direction this is going! Oh but I wish Kallen knew what her brother is actually doing! I really want her to know that he's badass and cool! You know, ordering the spy around and stuff. Don't even ask it's just a thing that I noticed I like. When someone underestimate someone, then they get all impressed when their true colors shine. It's pretty gratifying to be like, "HA! THEY'RE COOLER THAN TOU THOUGHT!"
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
The relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku makes me so happy! The way they constantly refer to each other as brothers just gives me feels. I wonder how Lelouch will get Jerimiah on his side? :o
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
This story seems very intriguing so far. I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
I legit didn't remember that this fic left off here. This is a re-reading so I expected a abrupt ending, just not quite to this degree.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
This is something.
Katey chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
It has been almost 4 years since you updated this, is it completely abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
7881659
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2017
*sad coos* Lelouch is having commiserating big-brother feels... Aw...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2017
For all he hates having bodyguards himself, considering he can beat the stuffing out of them, he'd probably be willing to go to quite some lengths should he ever find someone good enough he trusts enough to assign to shadow Lelouch whenever he can't.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
*snickers* Wrong threat to make, Clovis. I you can kill her permanently, she might even bless you in the afterlife.

It's interesting, seeing how things change...