Reviews for Weapons of Mass Destruction
BelloftheSea chapter 16 . 4/7
I'm torn as to whether I want this to update first or Dauntless. I suppose I'll be happy with either. That last scene with Naoto and Kallen was so sweet. I liked Naoto in Dauntless but I love him here. He's such an awesome big brother. I hope he doesn't die in this one. I think I might cry if he does.
Fainfan chapter 16 . 3/24
Great ending you left it at. Hope you continue this
Fainfan chapter 13 . 3/24
Kallen the nut cracker :)
amerdism chapter 16 . 3/3
awesome I hope to see more soon
Mega Mario 6 chapter 14 . 2/23
Arrg, I can't help this feeling of frustration I get when I go to hit the next button only to have the chapter list pop up instead. That said, I'm a fairly patient person that knows the advantages of waiting and the rigors of IRL so it fades... eventually...

Rereading the story, I'm still surprised by a few actions, like the choices of the maids in prime ministers house, just thinking about what the reaction would be if that was happening in the White House makes me want to both giggle at the scandalous reactions I could garner from my friends and groan at the months of coverage such a story would bring. Sis's tussle though begs some questions as well because either mrs monster in law is really good with make up or she didn't get any good hits in (which could always be explained by the lack of her normal extracurricular activities, but just doesn't sit right with her spitfire personality).
A fan chapter 1 . 2/22
Hi- I hope you're still writing now and then. I really admire what you've done with this story, and hope to see you write more of it. I love seeing brotherly Lelouch and Suzaku.

To be honest, I don't even really care how it ends- I just want to see Jeremiah's head explode when he realizes exactly who adopted his precious prince!

And I'd also like to know if Lelouch ever accepts Genbu. *Sniff* I will not cry, I will *not* cry... yet...

Regards,
A hopeful fan
Twisted Platypus chapter 16 . 2/8
And it stops here?! Nooooo! D: I was really getting into this! I really hope your CG fics update soon, they're my favourite from this fandom!
rokudaime09 chapter 16 . 1/31
The plot was great! And there was somesuzalulu but no progress hahaha i wish there is some love love on it with suzalulu
Sin chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Please continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
oh
guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Great story, more original. Plz update especially now that I am hoping for a Lelouch/Kallen:)
Lord Sanguine chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Certainly a unique idea, and an interesting start.
Fundindar chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
This is a really, really good story. I sincerely hope that you continue to write it. I reviewing, to say that Lelouche's excuse for why Gottwald should help him is a little strange, and I came up with this one while I was reading.

Maybe, if Lelouche's is living with Elevens, then that means he would have to have a tracer out on him as well. As you can imagine, this would be catastrophic, as they would take his name, and the low profile he had painstakingly created for himself would vanish if the royal family even glanced at the results.

As I have already stated, this is really good, and I hope it is updated soon. Good luck with whatever you are doing, and remember to update if you jave the chance to write.

Fundindar
Akarri chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I should have read this a long time ago. Guess I was saving it for a rainy day. And now that day has come. And passed. And now I'm caught up...
I know you are very busy but I truly hope to see an update in this and/or Dauntless soon. I've read Dauntless through three times now (over a long course of time) and am getting close to reading it again. I have never read a better, well written story before. Novel, or fanfiction.
It's been quite a while since an update. I've only seen two on Dauntless since I started it. I hope you didn't have to drop it for any reason. I can wait a long time. Knowing it's still on your mind it enough. If that's the case.

When I'm bored and decide to read through Dauntless again, I'll probably leave a lengthy review on the latest chapter and say hi. Until then
Vin chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I was waiting for this moment: finally Lelouch and Kallen met!
Please put them together, they both need a lot of love.