Reviews for Back Up Plans
Kslamm chapter 10 . 4/26
Wow. This is a really great story. I like your pace and the mystery surrounding all the characters. Please come back and finish this story! It's just so good!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I love the pace of this story. Really good buildup to the plot of the story. Great job! Too bad you stopped, leaving off on such a killer cliffhanger. I understand though, life gets in the way... But I hope that someday you'll pick the story back up and finish because I'd love to know where the story goes! You're a great writer. Keep up the good work! :)
BendingMetal chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
There are levels of intrigue embedded in this story I cannot attempt to explain. I hope you continue this story!
Topazione chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving this fic! I think it's written really well, andI like the au setting. I thought the bit about "therapy puppies" was adorable, especially with zuko ending up in the burns ward. I can't wait to read more about jet, and I'm so annoyed you left it at a cliffhanger! please update soon!
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Hello, hello, hello!

I would just like to say that it took a while to sift through a bunch of Zutara fics before I found one as well-written as yours. I like the idea of the law firm, and everything, and how well you integrated parts of the Avatar universe into this new. I do think that Sokka's and Suki's dialogues seem a bit forced sometimes; like it's not quite as in character as it could be. I feel like Suki wouldn't be a player type; she'd be more of a bro-girl, who has guys as her best friends and is shrugging off guys who are attracted to her because she's only interested in being friends. As for Sokka, I feel like you're not really taking full advantage of his comedic charm, especially during that one scene in the office with Zuko.

I really do enjoy this story; it's a great premise and I love how you're portraying Zuko and Katara and Iroh. I loved the puppy scene and the peeing; that was great. I was seriously hoping that Zuko was the one who saved Katara in the subway, buuuuut I guess not, ahaha. I like the idea of Zuko and Jet being friends, but with a wary distance between each other.

Overall great job, I really like the story (:
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Oh...well that sucks for Katara...hopefully Zuko will help her out!
mirandaparra15 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Great story, although now I have to wait for an update, which is leaving me in suspense because of the cliff hanger, but oh well it's worth it. I assume. XD
tiffy chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Please finish!
rephiamluvers123 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! i cant wait to find out hat happens next!
jackie chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
hey this is a cool story. i hope you finish it
azulalovesyou chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
interesting...is azula actually human in this chapter? seems like she misses her brother...update soon!
the secret tomb chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
wow this is a really great fic. it's complex and interesting. i like zuko and iroh's relationship a lot. can't wait for the zutara to get going! update soon plz!
lateforwork chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
love this story!
moonwilow chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
This fic is awesome so please please please continue!
emdb chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Please continue! It's well written, original, and I'd love to read more of it (and more of this new story you're planning on writing as well heh).