Reviews for Back Up Plans
lakeya2700 chapter 13 . 1/28
Omg glad I found this story, it's good so far. Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
I hope as well that the story will be continued.
Barcrider chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Has this story been abandoned? I've enjoyed it so far, and hope it hasn't been cast aside.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I've just discovered your story.
It's great ; I'm eager for what is coming next.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tchundjong chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Excited to continue reading. I wonder how the date will end up. Why are all those companies scared of Ozai King. All those questions and not enough answer.
Titi chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I am eager to find out how the date between Katara and Jet will be.
Apple Of Eris chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Question: in the picture, I see Zuko, Katara, and someone I don't recognize. who is that?
nephertiri chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Another well-written fantastic edition.

Oh, I'm so nervous for Katara's 'date' and the operation; I'm even wary of what's going to happen during Zuko's presentation and his investigation of his father's...extracurricular activities of the (most likely) illegal variety. Your story has me all in a tizzy, but it's an enjoyable ride nonetheless.

Thank you for this update, and I can't wait to read more! :-)
xyz chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Hi! This is surprisingly rare - a new, intriguing, non predictable Zutara story that doesn't force the romance too quickly and where the characters feel more like themselves. Well done, can't wait for updates!
InItToWinIT chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Ok, I loved this chapter. I just found this story and I think you're a great writer. Your writing style is quirky and very detailed but concise which I think is great. I would say Zuko is a little too quick and smooth in some of his speech and maybe not awkward enough but he was also really adorable in this chapter with the puppy. At least he was mildly annoyed - just like he would be!
I'm super excited for the rest of the story.
purpleninjacow chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
Oh my gosh, just found your story this morning and it is so good! The descriptions and details make it seem as if I'm actually there watching everything happen xD Looking forward to the next update. Oh my gosh, I hope Zuko has enough time to tell Katara everything. And ahh! Zutara! Yessssssss
Titi chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
I like the way you describe the relationship between Zuko and Katara ; they are so cute!
betalover323 chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
You're promising Zutara so I will hold on to that hope! It's such a tease! It's there but it's not there but it's SO THERE. Are we waiting for their paths to cross again? Hopefully the next conversation will be a little friendlier *wink wink*
newreader chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
ehrmergersh! I am in love with this story! And the angry Zuko in this chapter is so yummy
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »