Reviews for What is Real?
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 4 . 3/17
This is awsome! My favorite part is I can't figure out which ones are dreams. Well, not exactly. Very good! Please update!
Soulfulbard chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Wow. This is a really good layered reality story-rare for fan fiction. I like how each reality has its own unique plot.

And the words at the end hint at something deeper going on.

Good work and keep it up :)
HeirOfVoid chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Okay, this seems confusing at first, but I bet you've got an excellent explaination.
TheOutcast97 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Ooh! This Is so good! :D but I still don't like terra... But other than that BB/Rae! :)
Playsintherainicorn chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
This is actually really interesting. At first I thought it was just another AU, but this is getting really, really interesting. I can hardly wait to see where you're going with this. :)
Blackstorm92 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I like it. Not big on the "past" dream, but I really like the sounds of the "future" dream. Keep it up, and keep me posted ;)
Deus Imperator chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Glad to see your back. I can't wait to see how these all connect! I love this idea.
HeirOfVoid chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Wow. is this based on firefly? and how many of these worlds are you going to make?
Bumblekat chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Great story so far! Update soon and I'll give you a cookie!
Deus Imperator chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Glad you came back, this story has intrigued me.
Titan17Gamble chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This is seriously creepy. nice job. And did Beast Boy plant that little device on the back of her neck when she tried the tofu?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Poor Raven ... now she's got to be wondering how she knew his name.

One more thing ... the meaning of the words prophecy and prophetic.

These two words get misused ... a lot.

A prophecy is a revelation from God. It isn't necessarily a prediction of a future event, it could very well be a clarification of something in the past. And the revelation must be from God. So the prediction of Raven becoming "The Gem" wasn't a prophecy, as it was demonic in its origin.

Anyway, please carry on with what promises to be an original and interesting story.
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
ooooookaaay well lets see where this goes! a little confused but i will blindly trust you to not let me down!
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I'm slightly confused, but in a good way. The story seems to be going in an interesting direction and I'm excited to see what happens next.

300-709.
HeirOfVoid chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I've never read the Titans portrayed in such a way before. It's very intriguing. I'm gonna guess that she dreams about her other life in the 'normal' Titans universe, right?