Reviews for Welcome to the Grimm Office
Candy Penguin chapter 10 . 8/9
This story is so good, I love it! I'm still sad that Yamamoto and Alaude are gone... aaahhh ;;-;; Ahh geez and that postcard... so Byakuran was a demon this whole time? I feel really bad for him, knowing how much he cared for Yamamoto... *sigh* Hopefully Reborn and Tsuna will be able to knock some sense into him. Anyways I'm so excited to read the sequel and see what else the future entails for our lovely couple~
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
oh no. He died. Pretty sad. Pray for Byakuran then. Love your story! keep it up!
YukiOwO chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
or 10080...whatever I'll just say 80100 suits me best
YukiOwO chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
luv The 80100, wish there was more out there kkyyaaa it's just so awesome
Deo Cairde chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
this was an awesome story! i loved it so much even though i cried when the two died.
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
That ending was a perfect way to leave a satisfying conclusion, but also allow room for a sequel. It also leaves some creative room for the readers if they want to think 'what if?' Overall, the conclusion was brilliant and I know I'm repeating myself like a broken record- perfect.
L's Cappuccino chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Wow that was so cool!
Xion2010 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Gyihihihihi reborn reminds me SO much of Sherlock from the newer show 'Sherlock' gyhihihihihihihi I LOVE it •
SephrinaRose chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I love it when people finish the stories, and when they end like this one did. I loved this story and the ending was awesome. You made me cry like 5 times. Just about to read the sequel. :)

God bless,
SephrinaRose
Arienna Natalitha chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Wao, action heavy packed fic with cheeky banters. a gemstone. i loved it. loved the suspense on every chapter, the whole thing.
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
i really liked this story
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
well shit
charm13insomnia chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
just mentioning this but you hate English but are/have written a creative story here
a very good one at that
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
great story
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
REBOYAMA! I'm loving this story!