Reviews for Welcome to the Grimm Office
or 10080...whatever I'll just say 80100 suits me best
YukiOwO chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
luv The 80100, wish there was more out there kkyyaaa it's just so awesome
Tamashi Shimai chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
this was an awesome story! i loved it so much even though i cried when the two died.
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
That ending was a perfect way to leave a satisfying conclusion, but also allow room for a sequel. It also leaves some creative room for the readers if they want to think 'what if?' Overall, the conclusion was brilliant and I know I'm repeating myself like a broken record- perfect.
L's Cappuccino chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Wow that was so cool!
Xion2010 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Gyihihihihi reborn reminds me SO much of Sherlock from the newer show 'Sherlock' gyhihihihihihihi I LOVE it •
SephrinaRose chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I love it when people finish the stories, and when they end like this one did. I loved this story and the ending was awesome. You made me cry like 5 times. Just about to read the sequel. :)

God bless,
SephrinaRose
Arienna Natalitha chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Wao, action heavy packed fic with cheeky banters. a gemstone. i loved it. loved the suspense on every chapter, the whole thing.
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
i really liked this story
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
well shit
charm13insomnia chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
just mentioning this but you hate English but are/have written a creative story here
a very good one at that
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
great story
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
REBOYAMA! I'm loving this story!
WaiiKitsune chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed this. I remember coming across this once... Wonder why I didn't read it. I'm glad I did, though. :)

The entire thing was simple, but it kept my attention, urging me to finish this with barely a break in between. While I really liked the R27 -Reborn was still being Reborn, but it was really romantic and sweet- it did felt a little sudden to me. But I still liked it.
As for the 10080; I'll admit, I have never read one of those before but it was interesting. I was really sad that Yamamoto had to die though; poor Byakuran..
The interactions between Reborn and Alaude was always a source of entertainment (they REALLY act like a married couple) and I loved the scene between Reborn, Giotto and Cozarto. It was simple yet expresses a lot about their friendship. It broke my heart when I saw the one-pence bet. It was awesome that you didn't give that up, using it as a powerful plot point in the final battle.

Wonderful; simply brilliant. Thank you for this awesome series. Shall go on to the sequel now

—WaiiKitsune
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
This is awesome! Are you going to do a sequal ever? Because that would be even more awesome!