Reviews for Bright New Day
angelrosiel15 chapter 2 . 10/4
Please update I really don't want to see this abandoned or never completed please finish this story I really want to see it finished.i hope you still have inspiration for this story because I really think this story will really become one of the most readily read story for this crossover genre. do please update and continue this story.
LunaDragAngel chapter 2 . 7/14
This story was off to a good start. I love anything HP/Riddick! This is the first I've come acrossed that adds Tom.
Giggles1512 chapter 2 . 4/27
It's been so long did you stop this story I love it so far
Foxtantine chapter 2 . 4/20
-drool- This is an awesome story and sexy too... I really have nothing against threesomes or harems, its just that sometimes when things get steamy, I get the sudden urge to flee and squeal like a fangirl ... hihihi.. I admire the chemistry that you put into the Riddle/Riddick/Harry pairing (its sooooo SMEXY!) I hope that you'll update this soon and good luck!

Aelirenn chapter 2 . 4/1
The whole point of fan fiction is to explore non canon situations, be it plot, relationships, locations, or what have ye. If people want canon then there is a lovely set of 7 books the can read and reread ad nauseum. That said, I adore this pairing. Insert fan girl squee. Lol. Oh and since I neglected to mention it in my earlier reviews, real life happens. There is no need to apologize. Nobody has the right to be mad at you because you didn't post an update in what is essentially a hobby. If you were getting paid it might be a different story. People are so self entitled these days. Lol
wolvesheart chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is great! I hope you at least give another chapter for their pleasure. That is a hot and unexpected pairing.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
will this be continued? I was starting to love this story.
angelalexiel16 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Please update this is starting out as a good story. Please complete this story.
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Yes! A threesome between Riddick, Tom, and Harry. This story sounds very interesting, and I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon, keep up the great work:D
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,594.
If you want to sign, go to:
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
For goodness sake! Please update! This story is getting into the good part!
jay chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
love it more please.
jay chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
omg that was awesome! i love it to cool.
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Just re-reading some of your fic's in preparation for when things are going well enough for you to be able to update again and enjoying them as much as ever.

You're one of the few authors who keep us readers updated when you can't give us new chapters. Unlike some who think they have the right to complain when you can't update when you want because of unforeseen circumstances, no matter how impatiently I may want a new chapter I wouldn't give the author grief as I know how much of a b***h life can be at a second's notice, and trust an author will update when life allows them to. I couldn't believe your last update on your author's page, that some people are rude enough to have a go at a child - who's updates I love by the way, the two I've read always made me smile until you deleted them.

Look after yourself, I personally think you and your family deserve a holiday after everything you've been through over the last months will continue to look forward to when you can download your updates.
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hope you get well soon like this story and why be mad at you or your son life happens I know writers on this sight that haven't posted in years And not even a nice little note on the bio page to say any thing Hope you get well soon. ,,,¥,,, silver dragon is waitin patiently