Reviews for Bright New Day
Fantastic story please continue
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 4/15
:D
YukikoKobayashi chapter 2 . 4/13
welp, i'm looking forward for that hot tub
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/20
I just remembered that indeed I have this movie before (when I was little at that) but did not really have any memory of it until I read the description of the planet and the flesh-eating creatures at night ;) at that I thought "wait a damn minute, I know this story..." and so I went and searched a trailer of the movie and paf! everything became clear!
And so I love this crossover, and hope there will be other chapters to read one day ;)
Secret Fantasy Reader chapter 2 . 3/5
please update I really want to read more
Secret Fantasy Reader chapter 2 . 3/5
please update I really want to read more
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 2 . 1/27
I hope to read more.
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
OMG what next it getting gooood
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
"I hear that sodomy is still illegal in some states; you gonna' try to enforce that, too? Of course, considering the size of the stick up your ass, you'd probably have to arrest yourself. Dumbass."
Like a BAWSE.
-M
angelrosiel15 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Please update I really don't want to see this abandoned or never completed please finish this story I really want to see it finished.i hope you still have inspiration for this story because I really think this story will really become one of the most readily read story for this crossover genre. do please update and continue this story.
LunaDragAngel chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
This story was off to a good start. I love anything HP/Riddick! This is the first I've come acrossed that adds Tom.
SkittleLils chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
It's been so long did you stop this story I love it so far
Foxtantine chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
-drool- This is an awesome story and sexy too... I really have nothing against threesomes or harems, its just that sometimes when things get steamy, I get the sudden urge to flee and squeal like a fangirl ... hihihi.. I admire the chemistry that you put into the Riddle/Riddick/Harry pairing (its sooooo SMEXY!) I hope that you'll update this soon and good luck!

-Foxtantine
Aelirenn chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
The whole point of fan fiction is to explore non canon situations, be it plot, relationships, locations, or what have ye. If people want canon then there is a lovely set of 7 books the can read and reread ad nauseum. That said, I adore this pairing. Insert fan girl squee. Lol. Oh and since I neglected to mention it in my earlier reviews, real life happens. There is no need to apologize. Nobody has the right to be mad at you because you didn't post an update in what is essentially a hobby. If you were getting paid it might be a different story. People are so self entitled these days. Lol
wolvesheart chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is great! I hope you at least give another chapter for their pleasure. That is a hot and unexpected pairing.