Reviews for Bright New Day
Twizzy21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is awesome! Please continue this story
misty103 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WinterzKiss chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh! I like! I like! That shows interest from someone lol. If you can come up with more, I'd be ever more thankful for when you continue :)
icanseethemtoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was incredible! You have to continue this. There aren't nearly enough HP and Riddick crossovers.
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very nice! I hope you'll be inspired by your muse some more, but even this first chapter ends on a hopeful note, while we are anticipating Johns to be fed to the monsters in the close future.
peniqudeplata chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wickedly cool, must say when I first ran across a Riddick/Potter cross-over I was speechless in a not so good way. You have changed my mind with a brilliant first chapter and I wait rather impatiently for the next installment of what I am certain will be the ride of a lifetime in this 'verse.

LOL'd at Tom placing the notice-me-not on Johns and that was just evil teasing with the hint that they would befriend the creatures that inhabit the planet on which they crashed- those scenes in the movie in which Riddick and company race from the tunnels back to the ship are the best nail-biting suspense ever - so I can only imagine the heart failure Harry will cause Tom and Riddick as only Harry can do when making friends with killing machines ;)
Remia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Beautiful. Please, do continue. I'm personally settling in for what I hope will be a long, captivating ride. I will admit that I looked up the summary of Pitch Black for the sake of reading this. Now perhaps I will look up Lord of the Rings.

-Remia
Luna loves u chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this plot, it's amazing. I hope to read more, cause this is a beginning that's got me wanting to read more. Good luck and keep writing your amazing at it.
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
There are very few HP/Riddick crossovers, and you've gotten me hooked in one chapter. Hope to see this one continue!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was Awesome! I sooo can't wait for more!
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This story sounds interesting. There aren't a huge amount of crossover fics between Harry Potter and Pitch Black/Riddick. So far, I haven't read that many that I liked, but if you continue this story I'd really love to read it. I like it because it's different and because I've never read any crossover between HP and Riddick that had both Tom and Harry paired with Riddick. I can't wait until the next chapter (hopefully) comes!

~weareserialkillers~
CheliGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
All I can say Is that I like it!

...please give me more!
yukineko19 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You need to update this fic soon!
jgood27 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more
riversprite77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love it! Cannot wait until the next chapter.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »