Reviews for Bright New Day
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This story sounds interesting. There aren't a huge amount of crossover fics between Harry Potter and Pitch Black/Riddick. So far, I haven't read that many that I liked, but if you continue this story I'd really love to read it. I like it because it's different and because I've never read any crossover between HP and Riddick that had both Tom and Harry paired with Riddick. I can't wait until the next chapter (hopefully) comes!

Rin Hitokiri chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
All I can say Is that I like it!

...please give me more!
yukineko19 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You need to update this fic soon!
jgood27 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more
riversprite77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love it! Cannot wait until the next chapter.
lulucats144 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
love love love love

can't wait
Etsu cho chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Esta es una historia muy buena, me encanta la combinación de los tres de mis personajes favoritos y espero que por favor la continúes pronto!
Yenna6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Please, please, please continue I've never read a pairing like this. I've only read the first chapter and I'm already hooked!
Cerulean Night chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A decent intro chapter, intrigued to see where it goes
exaigon chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ooooooooo~! This is so interesting! More please!
Mithryl chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
My first response is: OH WOW! I really like this one and would LOVE to see this continued. The set up is fascinating and the characterizations are wonderful. Please continue?
RStone8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Another good story. Any more?
akj chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is an interesting premise. I would be interested to see how it turns out if you choose to continue it.
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ok, I take back what I said in Food for Thought, I now KNOW you like to torture me!

You set up all your characters and the basic relationship in one fell swoop, dragging me in and making me connect with them, especially Harry, Riddick and Tom. The comedy of the piece was as amusing as ever and you gave enough infortmation for me to get hooked into the story line but left enough for me to be completely curious about what has happened for Harry and Tom to get to this point and where they will end up going as a trio.

Your characters were as normal superb, I loved your version of Tom XD Brilliant. I can not wait to see what happens in the rest of this story! Does it get boring me signing your praises? lol

I'm glad you went for this one instead of the Wormtail/Wormtongue story, as much as I love your writing and reckon I would check out anything you write, I would have been slightly dubious about that one! I totally grinned when I saw my name in your authors note lol, I know I'm a bitch, but you love me anyway XD
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »