Reviews for Bright New Day
junkie munkie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i goldang love where this is going!, and the raunchy scenes floating through my head are...well meant for other people but if your able to deduce my thoughts and want to put them in your fic. then i won't stop you, i'll just sit back and enjoy your writing - which is pretty good.

pleases update!
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Freaking awesome is what I think! Do it again! Pleeeaaasse?
Twizzy21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is awesome! Please continue this story
misty103 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WinterzKiss chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh! I like! I like! That shows interest from someone lol. If you can come up with more, I'd be ever more thankful for when you continue :)
icanseethemtoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was incredible! You have to continue this. There aren't nearly enough HP and Riddick crossovers.
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very nice! I hope you'll be inspired by your muse some more, but even this first chapter ends on a hopeful note, while we are anticipating Johns to be fed to the monsters in the close future.
peniqudeplata chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wickedly cool, must say when I first ran across a Riddick/Potter cross-over I was speechless in a not so good way. You have changed my mind with a brilliant first chapter and I wait rather impatiently for the next installment of what I am certain will be the ride of a lifetime in this 'verse.

LOL'd at Tom placing the notice-me-not on Johns and that was just evil teasing with the hint that they would befriend the creatures that inhabit the planet on which they crashed- those scenes in the movie in which Riddick and company race from the tunnels back to the ship are the best nail-biting suspense ever - so I can only imagine the heart failure Harry will cause Tom and Riddick as only Harry can do when making friends with killing machines ;)
Remia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Beautiful. Please, do continue. I'm personally settling in for what I hope will be a long, captivating ride. I will admit that I looked up the summary of Pitch Black for the sake of reading this. Now perhaps I will look up Lord of the Rings.

-Remia
Luna loves u chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this plot, it's amazing. I hope to read more, cause this is a beginning that's got me wanting to read more. Good luck and keep writing your amazing at it.
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
There are very few HP/Riddick crossovers, and you've gotten me hooked in one chapter. Hope to see this one continue!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was Awesome! I sooo can't wait for more!
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This story sounds interesting. There aren't a huge amount of crossover fics between Harry Potter and Pitch Black/Riddick. So far, I haven't read that many that I liked, but if you continue this story I'd really love to read it. I like it because it's different and because I've never read any crossover between HP and Riddick that had both Tom and Harry paired with Riddick. I can't wait until the next chapter (hopefully) comes!

~weareserialkillers~
CheliGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
All I can say Is that I like it!

...please give me more!
yukineko19 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You need to update this fic soon!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »