Reviews for Bright New Day
wolvesheart chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is great! I hope you at least give another chapter for their pleasure. That is a hot and unexpected pairing.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
will this be continued? I was starting to love this story.
angelalexiel16 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Please update this is starting out as a good story. Please complete this story.
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Yes! A threesome between Riddick, Tom, and Harry. This story sounds very interesting, and I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon, keep up the great work:D
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,594.
If you want to sign, go to:
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
For goodness sake! Please update! This story is getting into the good part!
jay chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
love it more please.
jay chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
omg that was awesome! i love it to cool.
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Just re-reading some of your fic's in preparation for when things are going well enough for you to be able to update again and enjoying them as much as ever.

You're one of the few authors who keep us readers updated when you can't give us new chapters. Unlike some who think they have the right to complain when you can't update when you want because of unforeseen circumstances, no matter how impatiently I may want a new chapter I wouldn't give the author grief as I know how much of a b***h life can be at a second's notice, and trust an author will update when life allows them to. I couldn't believe your last update on your author's page, that some people are rude enough to have a go at a child - who's updates I love by the way, the two I've read always made me smile until you deleted them.

Look after yourself, I personally think you and your family deserve a holiday after everything you've been through over the last months will continue to look forward to when you can download your updates.
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hope you get well soon like this story and why be mad at you or your son life happens I know writers on this sight that haven't posted in years And not even a nice little note on the bio page to say any thing Hope you get well soon. ,,,¥,,, silver dragon is waitin patiently
Pixiecropse chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
O.O' okay so voldemort Harry Riddick getting it on lol
GabrielShiroe chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Hi. It's 2014 already and I'm wondering if you will continue this awesome work. Please say that you'll continue .Please. Please. :)))))))))))) So, Anyhow, very great for just a two chapter updates,. But this'll be greater if add more chapters. Right? Right? :)))))))))))
nieka1995901 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
When are you going to update this?
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh wow...Just wow...
I'm not into M/M pairings, but this is great.

I LOVED this part;

"Or soldiers with an inconvenient conscience."

That's just AWESOME phrasing right there. May I borrow it sometime?
Nagilover4ever chapter 2 . 9/11/2013