Reviews for Bright New Day
domsijohn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
awesome want more
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Double SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG I freaking LOVE THIS. Pleeeeeaase tell me there will be more? Can't wait to see.

Blessed be to you as well. :D

I still wish the fates would give me my own Riddick. :P
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Sqweeeeeee! LOVE IT! Bwahahahahhahaaa! this version is much better. :)

Blessed be indeed.
Hmmm, wish the fates would bless me with Richard Riddick. LOL XD
ToNEVERgrowinup chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
please continue this i think i have read this from when you just put it up so i would love to see how you take this
derangedmoon chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is awesome! Please update it, I know you have other stories you're working on, but I'd love it if you'd finish this one, or at least add some smut! Please?!
flaimingdarkfox chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
no don't stop there i want to read more. are you going to write more
charm13insomnia chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
this fic is a lot of fun and I can be reached at Charm13Insomnia gmail . com and I would love an update list
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
fun
DeathBringer6669 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
i love the story so far but i really wish you would update
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
More please deary
QuantumPhoenix chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Omfg! Please update this! Literally vibrating with anticipation here!
NotaFro chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Seriously, you are one of the best (if not THE best) authors on this site, but would it kill you to update more often? I get that it can take a while, but I'm dying here! I get really into the story and then it just stops! Do you have any idea how bloody frustrating that is?!

Rant over...for now.

Think of this as more of a compliment than anything else.
wolfsrainrules chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I cannot wait to read more of this I really hope to see an update -wiggling in place-
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
O.O Dear Lord wheree has this BEEN? And how did I miss it!?
I MUST READ MORE
Waking Darkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm not sure what happened, but my message in chapter 2 was cut off. Thusly, I very much wish to know what happens next with our favorite characters of both verses as only goodness can ensue.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »