Reviews for Bright New Day
Waking Darkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm not sure what happened, but my message in chapter 2 was cut off. Thusly, I very much wish to know what happens next with our favorite characters of both verses as only goodness can ensue.
Waking Darkness chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
You Just have to up date. I really must know what happens next. I understand computer troubles but it's been nearly a year since your last up date and you must have made some progress with this plot bunny. I very politely demand that you up date Bright New Day and the smutty goodness that is sure to insue with
prismaticmem chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I just read the story and bits of the AN at the end. I just want there to be more. I hope that the muses come back soon. I'm off to read more of your stories. If they are all as good as this one I will be highly disappointed if they aren't updated. Please keep up the good work and I hope rl will give you some peace.
jamie chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Definitely not enough good riddick/Harry stories... love yours! Keep up the great work
FanFiction Lover chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Le Gasp! So Wonderful! I Absolutely Love It! The Whole Atmosphere of the Fic and the Pure Badassery of the Three Main Characters is enough to Make Me Swoon. Usually a Fic like this pisses Me Off, Because Harry Belongs to, and with, Voldemort, so I Always Hate it when Harry gets Paired Up with Riddick -or Anyone who isn't Voldemort Really-. I Also Usually Hate It when Riddick is Paired up with Someone other than Vaako, but this time I decided to take a Chance and give this Story a Try, since Harry is with Voldemort and that's good enough for Me! I Originally Read the First Chapter of this Story on Archive of My Own and Absolutely Fell in Love with it. I Bookmarked it, and have been waiting for an Update, til I remembered Your Were the Author of another of my Favourite Fics "Schooled". So Long Story Short, I Made My way back to FFN, to "Schooled", then to Your Author's Page, to this Story. I only came to Bookmark this Version, because no matter how much I Like Archive of My Own, I still Prefer FFN, So I was Quite Surprised and Happy to See You had a Second Chapter up in this Version. Can You Believe the Whole time before I watched the Movie -which wasn't too long ago, btw-, I thought "Pitch Black" was an Anime! I was Quite Shocked when I Finally watched the Movie, to See that was far from the Case. I Loved the Movie, though it Pissed Me Off Quite a Bit, and after Researching it more thoroughly, Immediately became a Fan of the Fandom. I have to Say, from the Little I've Seen of This Fic, I've become Addicted, Something I Certainly Didn't Expect. I'm Kinda Torn when it comes on to the Tom/Riddick Pairing. Though if it Comes Down to It, I'd Prefer it if Riddick Bottomed, 'Cause that Creeps Me Out, Disgusts Me, and Pisses Me Off, Waaaay Less than it would if it were Tom. (Shudders in Disgust) You've got it Goin' On with those Writing Skills of Yours! Please Update Soon! I Will Not Give Up on this Fic, or "Schooled", and I Hope You Won't Either!
Robin R. Smith chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I started to just skip over this as i am not a Riddle fan. I am so glad that I changed my mind. I can't wait to read more.
selyne chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Very nice, though I did notice an inconsistency. In chapter 1 the captain is not there, but Owens is. While in chapter 21 Owens is not mentioned and the captain is there.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
cute!
ladyivory01 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
this is gettin real good
keep up the good work
cant wait 4 the next chapter
Safiiri chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Phenomenal story, I'm completely enthralled. I love your portrayal of Riddick, can't wait to see what's next :)
Basill chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I have never read something like this before. I adore Harry and Riddick pairing and I love how you also included Tom. Well done and please update soon!
RAY chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
LOVED IT SO FAR.

WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON POSTING NEW CHAPTERS?
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really loved it and look forward to your next instalment! XD
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
FRIGGEN AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! I cannot wait for your next chapter! :D:D:D
Kryssi 1990 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I would definitely like to be added. My email is hieigirl90 hotmail . com
I would love to find out what happens next. Please update soon :-D:-)
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »