Reviews for Bright New Day
RAY chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
LOVED IT SO FAR.

WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON POSTING NEW CHAPTERS?
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really loved it and look forward to your next instalment! XD
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
FRIGGEN AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! I cannot wait for your next chapter! :D:D:D
Kryssi 1990 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I would definitely like to be added. My email is hieigirl90 hotmail . com
I would love to find out what happens next. Please update soon :-D:-)
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I love it so much! Who will be Dom and sub (or will they all share it?- even though all I can see Harry as is a sub lol!) and switch? I don't really care either way cause this has started out sooo awesome! And I know that the only person that could dominate Riddick would be Tom lol! Great job! I look forward to more, love!
cookyc chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
You know I have never understood why people write to authors complaining about their stories not following the books or movies...really! If they want to read the same story over and over READ THE BOOKS I read fan fiction because I want something new with charters I love

So I have to say I love this story and cannot wait to read more
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Looking forward to chapter 3
nieka1995901 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Lol! Its totally awesome! Please, please write more! PLEASE WITH ICECREAM ON TOP OF BROWNIES!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
This is great so far. Really looking forward to more. And I adore that the captain is alive here.
sub0chick chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
okay, loved your end A/N and couldn't help laughing for how many times i've felt the same way, either about reviews i've gotten on my stories or reading reviews on other people's. that said, i -love- your story so far. great idea and the chemistry between the boys really shows through. i also like what you did with johns lol and i foresee fry "disappearing" too if she keeps it up. glad riddick found an ally this time too. great work, keep it up, i'm looking forward to more :D also, are you under the same name on aff, just in case?
pikachumomma chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Mwhahahahahahahahah I love it! Brilliant! Gods lady I love ur mind! So can't wait for the next chapter!
update chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
ples update soon
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
more please much more
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Finally! Finally there is a Tom/Harry duo crossover where they aren't enemies! Better yet, it is a crossover of CoR/PB! Thank you! Do you know how hard it is to find a crossover where Tom and Harry are lovers along with someone else? VERY difficult. So, thank you soo much.

Other than that, I love how you took the plot, infused it with Tom and Harry, then twisted the plot into something completely different than the movie! I find this to be one of the more original stories with this crossover, so kudos to you! Can't wait to see what happens next, and how they deal with Johns!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »