Reviews for A Single Snowflake
y1xqj chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c312ast0rizm
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
aww so sweet. enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I love this couple! Great write!
Indochine chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Waaaaaaah! Mamoru was SO well-written, seriously!

And that makes a good end! :) A happy ending for Haru-chan and Mamoru.

The last thought of Mamoru was really sweet.

So yeah, u did a good job! ;D Awesome! Maybe you'll write another story soon? Hope so!

See you!
Pepps chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Like it so far :). Love how everything in his perspective is so detailed (especially how the girl at the bakery reminds him of her :3)
Indochine chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Aww, a different ending! Niice ~~!

Very interesting part, and yeahhhh some Igawa and Mamoru badass actions! Well mostly Mamoru, but whatever! :D

The little sequel? :D I wonder how it's gonna end!
Pom Rania chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Rather interesting, and the first bit was really sweet. Can't wait to see how Mamoru pwns that guy.
Indochine chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Wow... that's a pretty sad ending... I thought he would go back after her. The problem is that Haruka is too worried over Mamoru. I'm sure he could defend himself... Oh Haruka, why did you leave? T_T I'm sad now.

Well anyway, sorry I couldn't review sooner. But that's a very sad story you've written!

Hope you'll have more ideas and write more stories! :D

See you!
Indochine chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cute story, really! :) It was nice to have a little Mamoru-centric, it changes! :D

But there are quite a lot of things we don't know... Why she left, why she's back... A lot of things!:)

I see that it is not written COmplete on the description of the story. Does that mean, you're gonna write more?

And you know I found funny that Mamoru still practices just in case, it's as if Haruka was the only reason he was fighting, that's quite cute! :D