Reviews for Set Fire to the Rain
A chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
SO amazing! Sweet and sexy at the same time.
Supfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I finished The Hunger Games Trilogy in three days (approximately 12 hours for all three books). This is the FIRST fanfiction I have read for the books and I have to say...I was not at all disappointed.

You definitely captured the Katniss voice here. Diction was totally on par. Intimate scene (totally the scene I wanted in the book! LMAO) and very well written!

Neena
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
"I'm going to marry you one day, Katniss Everdeen."

"I accept your proposal, Peeta Mellark," I whisper back.

My heart just fell out of my chest and rolled across the room. That was exquisitely done. I am so impressed.
cassie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
love.
devilsgenie chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awwww... Lulu that was sooo cute! I don't know how you do it, but it made me believe in their love, which, let's be honest, i was much more a fan of Finnick and Annie's story. Very very well written, and that's not from friend to friend. It's meant from reader to author. Amazingly written. Believe it, woman!
Cami chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
First thing I did after finishing the book was to come looking for a fanfic - I also needed more. Now I'm so glad I did, your story is great! Too bad it's a one-shot, I wish I could read more about their healing process, and I'm sure you would write something great. Cheers!
zoe chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I liked it.
content1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I loved this. It was so in character and eloquent...down to the word "Real." I needed this fix, wanting to see more of the relationship between Peeta and Katniss. The making love was sweet and exactly as I see they would do it, but I have only one complaint - it is a one shot.

Complete story, please?
Elessar1201 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
So beautiful! You've really captured the intensity and depth between these two...a bond they might not have if they hadn't suffered so much together. I just love Peeta so much, and I love how you've slowly revealed the passion that has been developing for a long time. Beautiful work, and thank you for the fix-I needed it!
awilliams31092 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
wow that was unbelievably sweet and heart wrenching, you are so talented! amazing work
Dobe-14 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was epic. I love the title, it really goes well, great job
bethaboo chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I was following your digestion of the HG series on fb/twitter, and I am glad (but not surprised) that you felt you needed something extra too-I did as well. Yours was, again unsurprisingly, so well written and gloriously romantic. I won't deny I was a little teary-eyed as they explained their survival mechanism to each other. Wonderful job dear!
rin916 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is an incrediably well writen story. You have a way with words. Great job.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2