Reviews for Secrets Don't Make Friends
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Please please please update this soon
93 Diagon Alley chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
This story is really interesting so far! I hope you decide to continue it sometime soon :)
bookybookworm chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Phoenixfire513 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
ooooooooooooooooh keep going I want to know what happens please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Glad to see you're updating again :)
agirlgeek144 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This story is soooooooooooo cool please please update it
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Hi there! I know you haven't updated this for a long while, but I am very anxious to see how the story ends. Please could you finish it? It's truly wonderful
SashaJewel472 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I hope that you continue to write for, like, forever!
I cannot wait to see what happens next! It is just so interesting!
For us writers our stroies are our paintings, yours is one of the few that has made it into my gallery.
When it is finished I will let you know if it is in the masterpiece section!
-"The Truth, Just And Fair."
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Wow this is great! Please update quickly!
intensewhatever chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
This story is awesome! Update soon! :)
Miss Heather chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
In. Love. With. This. Story. Dying to know what happens! And can I just say, well done to you for a really good plotline! I'm a huge Freya and Merlin enthusiast (it's kind of obsessive and unhealthy) and I think this is the first fan fiction I've read where the plotline actually HAS a point and makes sense. And let's just take a moment shall we to bask in the ridiculously beautiful and obscenely romantic way in which you've write this couple. It's kind of too lovely to the point where I have to take a minute to stop and breathe before I pass out from it all.
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Please please please please please continue ASAP :)
nycorrall chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Great job! Is this the ending?

Well, even if it is, this is great!
Faito chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
This is great :D I admit, I sat down and read all the chapters at once, but I don't regret anything :D Please update soon, I'm really curious what will happen next.