Reviews for Idiots
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
soooo...why the hell gon's a girl in the end? what about Antigone Freecs? and Ging?... well i know it is a oneshot... but you could just added more details and you should gaved a proper end to your story...but your idea is really interesting in the end
you have potencial to improve :D
good luck whit your future stories
(sorry for bad english XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
ok whaaaat? i didn't understood nothing ... why the hell gon's a girl? what about his father... it's just incomplete if you should finish it... but it's still good to read.
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I do like it
But I can't imagine Luffy being in a relationship O_o
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
too much weeabo speak, also OOC

chopper-desu?! srsly?
imightbeiiyodere chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Interesting premise! It's a shame it's only just that, not a proper story...
Hmm...
I really want to adopt this (Although I'm not sure how adopting works) but...I'd probably abandon it after the third chap or something XD Still, it's a great idea! Hopefully you might change you mind someday and continue.
Quartz3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
this story is amazing and i hope you will be able to make a sequel for this story
Milye6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I want to read more! This story is good, but why don't you make it multi-chapter? This story would make a good story line. -3-
Gust Reader chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awwww,c'mon now you've peaked my interest! Can you continue it? 'Tis very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Sigh, such a great story! Oh, if only you would continue this! I had the feeling that this would be some kind of LuffyXGon story, but it also gives me the feels that it should be ZoroXGon (even Sanji seems like a great match). But God, forget about the romance right now! I love this! So much potential! Won't you consider writing it?
bakezorishoes chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ooooooooohhhhhh c: me gusta!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was rather strange but Luffy and Gon do go together with there personalities
Keep on the writes
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
PLEASE! Make a sequel! And have killua to find gon. I just cannot stand seeing those two apart. And I literally broke down for days after I read how he slumped down in defeat... You just cannot make him like that! So, I beg you. Please consider adding killua to gon's adventure.
scythe657 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is aweesome and yeah, I should separate the paragraphs...my bad! Thanks for the review!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
When is the second chapter gonna come? It's been months and u still haven't updated!