Reviews for Close Enough To Hear Your Heartbeat
Iji chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
interesting
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was very sweet. I love how realistic you made them! This was definetly a story I could see in the actual show. You captured everyone beautifully! Good work!
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww! That was really sweet. )
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh my gosh, ah! Too cute of a fic! I love the part about the heartbeat, which I'm sure was your main intention in writing this fic! The interaction with Joe and Mimi were to the T in characterization. I love her borderline brat-like ways, and Joe and his Type-A self. Still, I love the imagining the scene where Mimi listened to Joe and Gomamon's hearts. So. Wonderful.

Still, I wish Palmon was as warm as Gomamon. haha
Leepet chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was really good! It was kinda sad but overall heartwarming. I love Joe and Mimi together too! Anyone who doesn't like them as a couple is werid. Good Story!
Tsevi chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Really sweet, it was good. I guess I would get it more if I had seen more than just one episode of Digimon...
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
T-that was beautiful...

Um, I'm not exactly an avid lover of Mimoe fics, but I like your writing style so much that I wanted to at least TRY reading one and... wow.

I honestly think you've converted me (and trust me, that's almost impossible) just... wow. Uh, I'm going to go read some more of your fics now. Thanks, really

-a shell-shocked Erie
theBadTalkingSpaniard chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Wow...that was really good...Really, really good.
Mimi Yagami chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Kawaii! please make a sequeal!
Celeb Ryu chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
awwww how kawaii that's it ur becomin a fav author
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Oh, that was very sweet. I luv how u portrayed the relationship btw M&J, and btw J&G. I really enjoy reading fics about the relationship btw Joe and Gomamon.
Ismini chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Sweet...I love Gomamon,I love Joe,I love Mimi,I adore Mimoe so what could I say about your story?Very well-written,deep,with emotion and feelings AND it is kawaii,continue the great work!
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I'm really tired so this isn't going to be the world's best review. That was very good. I put it in my faverites. That's the first even half-way Jyomi I've read. I'm writing a Jyoumi/Taiora called I Think I Love You if you want to read it. Keep up the great work!
Kawaii Goddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
The only word for this is "adorable". Great job!
Yosei chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I totally love this one, Joe and Mimi are so cute together*squeal*!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »