Reviews for Happy Birthday
KeB01 chapter 26 . 3/3
I reread this story this weekend and just wanted to say it is still one of my faves!
michelle.cos chapter 27 . 2/24
hey just read your story and i have to say i loved it :) your a very talented writer
tommyjude21 chapter 26 . 1/1
I love this story! This is actually the second time I've read it! Only this time I skipped most of the stuff with Alex just so I could get to the Jommy stuff! I love all of your IS stories and really wish you would write more!
Birgitta chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Hi!
Maybe you aren't going to read this anymore but I just found out about this website with amazing fanfics and I just finished reading this one this morning.
Just to say I love this story even if you said that you weren't so happy about it sometimes. I think it's just amazing ;)
Maybe Jude is exactly making a wrong decision buuuut I think it's quite impossible to not look at Tommy x)
So, I'm not going to write a novel and I'm going to read some more of your stuff :)
Just to say, I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Thos lyrics are brilliant
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I commented on your other one, but there are a few more things I'd like to say if that's okay. You captured Jude's emotions and how she would react PERFECTLY. When she started dating Jamie in the second season, I hated them together. I feel like Jude always had to force herself into the relationship. With any other guy besides Tommy, I felt that. Don't get me wrong, I love Jude as a character, but you really hit the nail on the head with her. I also loved how you brought Alex and Maren to this story because they were amazing. I felt that Alex was very much like Jamie while Maren is a mixture of Kat and Zeppelin, but that's what made them so great. You can feel Alex's desperation even in the first chapter. You see Jude pulling away because Tommy's back. In the show, Jude always threw herself into a relationship with Jamie and Spied because she couldn't have Tommy. However, even in a relationship, she managed to find her way back to him. I LOVE YOUR STORY :) and I'm sorry that this is so long!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
no no! I realised it too its too cute lol
Little angel158 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Great chapter
stefaniegk chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
Thank you for this story. I'm excited to read the next one.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I love your writing style! You're giving me closure over the fifth season being cancelled! thanks, it's awesome.
KeB01 chapter 27 . 1/5/2013
This story was awesome! I absolutely loved it! You totally nailed Jude and Tommy's personalities and I could picture this actually happening on IS. You are an amazing writer and hope you keep writing. I couldn't stop reading this :) . Please have a sequel for this. I am dying to see what happens with Jude and Tommy...and Alexander. Also loved the Jommy fluff at the end! Thanks for an awesome story!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
I loved this story from top to bottom! What a fantastic Jommy. You have a real gift. I even cried. Thanks for sharing, EK!
LivedALie chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
otp: you save a look just for me *crying*
LivedALie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG A FIANCE :o
geminigurl89 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Poor Tommy. I hope Jude stops being such a bitch and that Sadie learns to mind her own business (although the second one is highly unlikely).