Reviews for Happily Ever After
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Ohhh this was lovely.
Lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
So happy to have stumbled upon this in my re reading quest. Really a remarkable story, so sweet and beautiful. That moment when he put his hand to her face? it wasn't canon then, but after the episode with the rock band it feels very in character now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
When she finally turns back to him, he is trying to figure out a way to smoothly insert the phrase Kate, let me be your happy ending. - Oh, Castle, don't we all

Remember, Kate. This is what it feels like to be forgiven.- GAH this is so good!
firtree chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
beautiful!
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You're surely a Caskett Queen. I don't think I've ever read a bad story from you and this was no exception. I loved the way you continued that episode while staying in character :)
MagicFairyGirl8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Gorgeous story! Great job, thanks for posting :)
tattered.notebook chapter 1 . 3/25/2012

Awwwwww. I'm kind of in love with this line. It's perfectly adorable and very castlelike. (if that's not a word, I apologize. It's been a long day. I hope you know what I mean anyways)

I loved the continuation of that scene because, let's face it, every shipper in the 'verse wanted that scene to go on for another hour! :) So glad you indulged us.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading. I loved this, and was kinda sad that it was marked complete. But oh well, you seem to have a plethora of other fine writings for me to peruse. :)

Thanks again. I loved it.

X
BessieSchumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, such a wonderful story, I was literally sobbing while reading the ending...

BTW, I have a favor to ask. May I translate this story into Chinese and share it with some Chinese Castle fans? I'll send you a copy if you like~~~

THX~:)
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh my... That is just GORGEOUS! :-O
leuska chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved this,it was like the best extension of the episodes end.I loved that it was castle-centric and that for once it was him who was offered an apology,of sorts,and plea for forgiveness,and that he took it as such...you know I have a soft spot for out suffering-as-an-animal-this-season writer this was definitely a light treat for me.

Except for those last two lines.*pouts* those sounded like they would never get their happily after and I simply cannot accept that,not on ANOTHER show.

Anyway,wonderful and heart warming.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is bittersweet and beautiful. I love all of the layers of C&B's conversation. A worthy addition to the episode!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered after that teasing flash of the handhold at the end of the episode!

I loved this line: It's moved from crazy lust to hopeless romantic to quiet desperation and now to this - whatever this is - just love.
Virginie31 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hello from France !

Well... I just loved your OneShot. It was so true to characters !

I loved Castle's thoughts, especially the line : "When she finally turns back to him, he is trying to figure out a way to smoothly insert the phrase Kate, let me be your happy ending."

It's fun and sweet and so Castle...
kate tidly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was so so good. I loved how much you managed to do with the basic idea of holding hands. The end scene with Castle's realisation that "She knows he loves her" was just gorgeous. You've got their connection down!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your stuff for a while now but you're on fire at the moment. There is some seriously good stuff coming from your keyboard. Keep up the good work!
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
A courtship of epic proportions . . . nice!