Reviews for The Games We Play
This story is a confusing disaster!
kingofmonsters1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
All I got to say is perfect just perfect ending
kingofmonsters1 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Finely there together and he finally said he loves her I'm so happy this story has me all over the place i loved it when she stormed in on them he really needed it to get his head in the game
kingofmonsters1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
That was so sweet hopefully they can finally get together and stop worrying about BP and he won't make the same mistakes with getting lap dances from blond bimbos and ticing her of like that
kingofmonsters1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was awesome I love it it was sweet and funny as hell it had me creaking up I like rolo together I away have and always will it was cool how Emma was try to help her friends that she and Scott where together shocked me but I'm cool with it BP is just being a green eyed monster basted he didn't deserve her like Logan does he need to get over it and be happy for her not be a monster hater he's being
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That Wild abandon crack cracked me up but Logan should have figured it out imho. Ok not bad at all in fact I enjoyed it and took my time to read it & I've read a lot of stories today and a lot where I had to just browse thru them they were so sappy or just not worth it & you will be proud of me that I didn't tell any of them what I really thought! This is a long chapt promising more goodies to come BUT you have the occasional misspelled word grammatical problems but then you always do and they're minor and I would too if I were writing stories and they don't take anything away from the story so I enjoyed it but still you might want to think about getting a beta. Will read more tomorrow.
bree51 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
WEIRD, STRANGE BUT I LOVED IT! I WISH MARVEL AND FOX DO JUST THIS NOW THAT STORM IS FREE AGAIN SHE AND WOLVIE NEED TO BE PLACED TOGETHER. HELL THEY COULD BE THE BEST COMIC SUPER COUPLE THAT MARVEL OR FOX HAS EVER SEEN. JUST FROM THEM BEING TEAM MEMBERS WITH THE X-MEN WE ALREADY KNOW THEY WORK WELL TOGETHER! NOW TO JUST CAST A TALL DARK SKINNED AND GREAT BODIED UNKNOWN AFRICAN AMERICAN ACTRESS TO PLAY A STRONG, SEXY AND POWERFUL STORM WITH BLUE EYES AND "WHITE" HAIR LIKE THE COMICS AND AN UNKNOWN SHORT EXTREMELY MUSCULAR AND HANDSOME ACTOR WITH DARK THICK HAIR WHO LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAD SOME REAL FIGHTS AND PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL LIKE THEY SHOULD AND BOOM A SUPER HIT MOVIE! HOW HARD IS THAT. CALL MARVEL AND FOX YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR THEM AND DIRECT SEEING HOW THEY KEEP HIRING PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN FANBOY AGENDA THAT ONLY THEY LIKE! LOVED THIS PIECE!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG! I LOVE YOU! Storm should seriously divorce that guy. Not even sure how they ended up engaged, but I doubt they went on any dates. Bad decision, Marvel.
Love the fact that Logan gets to take care of BP, and Storm doesn't really care.
Keep writing! Is this up on the RoLo realm?
-Storm
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
excellent story! i loved the mixture of humor and romance!
lychee loving chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
So I reread this because I needed a pick me up. It worked! I really love how their relationship is portrayed in this, with so much doubt and uncertainty and anxiousness (all for good reason, because neither of them have had stellar love lives) that gets resolved heartwarmingly fluffily in the end (I am a sucker for happy endings!)

Also, it's made me pretty wishful. While comics seem to be showing Ororo and T'Challa going through an exceptionally rough patch of their marriage (Storm has been most recently shown to say that she feels like she should be experimenting with the term "estranged husband"!) it doesn't show her mending fences with Wolverine either. Sigh sigh sigh.
Megan chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. This was some nice fluff and a lot of fun with the added super heroes, very humorous with some great lines! I do think you should end it with them all laughing.
Dudtheman chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
fun story thanks for the read
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Bless your brilliant mind. This chapter was everything wonderful in the world. I love love LOVE the poker game scenes. The dynamic you've written is so funny and so fun to read! And that casual proposal was such a Logan move.
EpyonZero23 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Wow! The remake of Chapter 3 was splendid. And Chapter 4 is nothing but superb! Never hold back on increasing the word count if it means improving the overall outlook of the story. The characters reactions were well detailed and Logan's poker buddies were simply hilarious!

This chapter indeed tied up all possible loose ends and cleared everything surrounding Ororo and Logan. Their portrayal was really good in my perspective. Their chemistry was natural and well played. As you have pointed out in the end, they wouldn't have gone through a lot of misunderstandings if they were just simply honest with each other. But understandably their previous experiences from past relationships put some hesitation and fear on each other's standpoints.

Thanks much for sharing such an excellent story! And hope to read a new one again (from you) soon. Best wishes, Darlin!
QTFics chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I don't think the ending was too long, it was just right. I think Logan's reaction to everything was too adorable!