Reviews for Past Her Prime
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
*gigglesnort* pervy, little old man checking her out... *shakes head* this world is full of creeps... Poor cat... He would have been in trouble if he had eaten Jacob the second... Lots of trouble *nods*

Much love and respect

Xoxo

Mia
Spunkie09 chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE IT!
Suzbythesea chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
ROFLMAO ! Awww... poor Jacob the second. *snicker... snicker*
Suzbythesea chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
"'member when the air was clean and the sex was dirty." I like that. You just have so many these gems within' these chapters... truly enjoying this. Thankyou.
Suzbythesea chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Aaaah, cat in the icebox. Now THAT is the crazy Alice we all know and love ! )
Suzbythesea chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
ROFLMAO ! That's quite the one liner "Anyone I can and the easy ones twice." Gotta awonder where said author of this comes up with these. lol ! ;)
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Yay! *jumps up and down clapping* Jacob the second is ALIVE! Good! Bad kitty! *glares ate kitty* go stand on the corner *points at corner*

Much love and respect

Xoxo

Mia
Suzbythesea chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
You go Bella you hot dame you (bushy brows, knee highs, and all)! You have quite the effect on men my girl, Lol !
Suzbythesea chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Just lovin' this. You go boy... go get her ! Grrrrrowl... Lol ! )
Suzbythesea chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
ROFL ! You have quite the gift of language my dear.. your one liners are absolutely priceless !
Suzbythesea chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Luvin' this old Edward... you've given him quite the personality !
Suzbythesea chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Lol ! Toooo funny ! That last line about his balls a'quiverin' was priceless !
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Really cute... lookin' forward to the next chapter. )
Credoroza chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
You are completely insane! I am still laughing! Love you do a bunch at a time. Can't believe it's Edward bringing her the cats and he doesn't realize it. This is beyond hysterical. Can't wait for them to get busy. I am sure I will collapse from laughing or just pee myself!

Eh, no worries on my name. I was thrilled you mentioned me!
LauraMO chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
So are they still lemons with geriatric characters or are we talking Ugly Fruit or grapefruit?
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »