Reviews for Past Her Prime
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh I love him already. xx
eli-dunbigboot chapter 34 . 5/13/2012
Yhis chapter was fantastic. I realise now that the main characters may not be quite as old as they first appear. So much of this puzzle slots into place.

My mother dies of brain cancer, so I know how much it screws up the memory and logic processing. Reading this chapter was beautifully bitter-sweet.

You are doing a fantastic job. Lots of love and respect,

eli
eli-dunbigboot chapter 33 . 5/13/2012
I really hope people in old folks homes are just sitting there quietly but their brains are thinking this shit otherwise the poor devils would be bored as hell. I love it. The list line was a killer!
maraki1611 chapter 34 . 5/3/2012
it's a nice story!poor bella and edward!it must be so hard to go through that!
frostedglaze chapter 34 . 4/26/2012
As a cartoon once said; That's so sad, like academy award sad. Hell, I even feel sorry for the cats. I hope they find good homes. Oh Edward, stop killing so many Jacobs', and poor Bella, this has to suck for her.
alice'sbella chapter 34 . 4/10/2012
No, he's the mad one! I knew it!

Still love him !

Poor Bella and the 1,000 cat and the 107th Jacob, LOL!
robfans chapter 34 . 4/10/2012
so thats what happening its a nice twist of a story
robfans chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
whats going on
KristineM chapter 34 . 4/9/2012
That's so sad :(
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 31 . 4/9/2012
Stupid FF gave me this notification later so I skipped this chapter *glares* poor Bella... That must be awful... Just saying...

Much love and respect

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 34 . 4/9/2012
Oh my Edward... My poor Edward... This was my favorite chapter! It just cleared out everything for me and I'm not that confuse anymore :) thank you XP! Thank you...

Much love and respect

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
:( I'm sad... I think Edward is just not right in the head... And that makes me really sad... *pouts*

383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »