Reviews for Inheritance
lella7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is fantastic. I really like your slightly unstable Cassiopeia - I've always thought there must have been a reason why she was one of the only Blacks not to marry. This is an interesting spin on the prompt too, but I think it really sounds like the kind of family politics the Blacks would have. Great job, and well done on the Photo Album Competition :)
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! Extremely well-written and a fantastic story behind a picture! Great job!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my I loved this so much!

First Cassy! Ahh I imagine her like this! (You know mentally ill) *hint*

And Walburga, as I expected! So evil and so Black, happy to ruin her brother's life and the fact that he had the house by the moors...love that detail!

The forced smile of Orion, my mind escaped me on that one lol.

Great job Gamma! And P.S. I'm interested in the Bellatrix Lestrange: The Dark Lord's Most Faithful forum, could use pass me the link?

Much love!

C.G.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Interesting laws - very feudal. I like the line near the end about being a Black!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love it! Great job!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Walburga is a legend! I'd like to hear more about Cassiopoeia though! She sounds interesting!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That wasn't what I had in mind, but it fits just right all the same, don't worry ) I really enjoyed your portrayal of the Black family, the conviction shared by everyone that Cygnus would be the one to inherit the house, the way you described Walburga's feelings and reflections, and how out of place Cassiopeia seemed among the family. The taking of the picture at the end was really well done. All in all, it was really good work )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Uuuuuugh Cygnus is soooooo sexist. -_- jerk. I was so confused at first cuz I was thinking he was Orion...but he's not. XD so anyways, great story! :D
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was really good. Way to rock the prompt.