Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth With a Twist
Lanna de la Rosa chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This is just hilarious! Fantastic work and the characters are all dead on! Great stuff. :)
Oceana chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Good story. For the next chapter, keep up the same thing but omit the script comments.
jaffacake1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
yay! the best bit so far? (cuz there will be more, rite?):

WESLEY: (as Buffy) As a matter of fact; there was this one time when I had this really bad hangnail, and I couldn't find a nail file, so I had to- well, let's just say that I'll never look at whipped cream and vacuums the same way again.

OTHERS: O_O

WESLEY: (grins, pleased with himself)

GUNN: You're a strange man, Wes.

had me laffin 4 ages c)

plz write more!

kat
apocalypse-risen chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
That was just ridiculously funny...or funnily ridiculous. Either way, yay! Please continue.
Charmin chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Please go on! I noticed the comments on the narrative, but overlooked it since this is good anyway. Charmin)
Netgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That was hysterical it would be very *very* cool if you continued it.
rixi chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
excellent.
Kendra A. too lazy to do the thing where you sign in chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Your MSTs are so funny. Doing the whole first season might get a bit long, but I think it would be great to see the whole of "Welcome to the Hellmouth"/"The Harvest." What fun!

Kendra A.
Zerographic chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
MORE! Crow and I demand MORE!
Flayme1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Wow, this is so cool! The characters are the perfect ones, and you have 'em perfect! Keep up the good work!

Sara
Buffy-Angelus chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
You have to do more! I love your MSTs! Please add more soon! _
Quinara chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
You have to finish this, it's just so funny! (LOved the Buffy, I love me thing)

BTW, if you dont finish it, I will hunt you down and make you watch clips of Riley's 'character building' moments over and over again, you have been warned, so ha.
KarliMeaghan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Lol! I've never laughed so hard when reading a fanfic before, this is great! I love the whole thing, who cares if they comment on the narritive aspects too, it's funny! PLEASE continue this fic!
Peculiar Reverie chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
well, MST's are banned from i know, total travisty, I like them! Dunno why they're banned but if the mod's dont delete this then im all for more! its funny! other then the obviouse W/S and non B/S but w/e beggers cant be choosers,
Cal chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
This has been fun to read so far, so yeah by all means continue it (although isn't likely to let you keep it on the site for long) *Muttering* Cruel people...
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »