Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth With a Twist
JadeSelena chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Loving this one, too. Sorry I didn't review to your last two stories but I was way too involved in the parodies themselves. But now you went and threatened not continuing so I had to let you know how much I enjoy your writing. All your parodies are hilarious and thoroughly amusing, and I'm especially loving this one. Anya sticking up for dorky Xander and the tension between Spike and Tara is awesome. I'm loving Wesley's issues with Giles and the Buffy-bashing, too. Okay, the Buffy-bashing especially ;-) You have to continue! But this isn't in any way permission to neglect the other series because you've got me so curious as to the whole 'why they're there and how they got there' aspect. And I need resolution on the Spike/Willow flirting thing you've got going on. So keep writing them both and I'll be happy. I'm not asking for much, am I? lol Once again, Great work!
Jason L. Barnett chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
You've definately got to finish it, it's great. Why not just declare the narrative as closed captioning so they didn't miss any lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
i loved it! so cute and funny to see them making fun of the scoobs season 1. i thought you were actually placing htem in buffyverse. hehe... i want more!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Yes, please finish it. It makes me laugh, which is a very good thing.
Prince Charon chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
LOL! You are going to finish this, right? Please?
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3