Reviews for Silver Hair and Laugh Lines
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is such a lovely story! This line is perfect: "You are the reason for the laugh lines," Sherlock tells him with typical blunt honesty, the type that makes those occasional compliments mean something.

I also like the adaptation of the story.
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awwww! Really sweet fic :)
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
They are the most adorable middle aged people ever.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww the adorable!

This was so refreshingly nice and sweet.

Leave it to Sherlock to get all frustrated about getting old XD
Freidon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"Then again, Sherlock can read your life story in the dirt under your fingernails." This line was freakin' awesome.

This entire fic was pretty awesome, actually. I'm not a Sherlock/John slasher, but the entire theme of laugh lines is pretty cute. An ageless Sherlock is spot-on; good job.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I can't... I don't... I'm honestly speechless.

...

You put it under romance, but I liked that it was subtle and really could be read as friendship too. And the whole thing... they were just so in-character. And John's quiet acceptance of aging, and Sherlock's quiet denial/fear of it. And the bit about the laugh lines at the end very nearly made my heart physically break.

Thank you so, so much for sharing this! :)
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Some people are meant to be partners.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
"You are the reason for the laugh lines" - oh my god, how cute and touching is this!

Nice idea for a story and perfectly written! Loved how you managed to put in so many characters like Lestrade (and Molly;)) or Dimmock.

By the way, the dark curls will still be very hot with silver in it! :)
eohippus chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is lovely! Especially the ending!
BadWolf18 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw this is lovely and I really like how you incorporated The Red Headed League, it one of my favorite Sherlock Holmes stories. X