Reviews for Remember Him, or, Penance
darkdranzer chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Oh this is awesome especially the last part with the students "he was theirs and it made them feel safer even if he was mean" hm i dont quite like ss/mm it feels like shes too old for him (._.)
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
It said nowhere in the rule book that deputy headmasters had to be impartial.

-After all, he's only following Minerva's example of so many years...

Excellent!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Ah. Snape is finally seeing the man in the mirror...in the eyes of others, and not just of the mirror.
Dicere chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
This is good beyond my ability to describe it.
Shit... I'm *crying*?
milee chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
This is angst. The very meaning of angst. So angsty in fact that i don't think i can read the rest of it tonight.
The Nerd With The Bird chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
This is beautiful. You've kept everyone marvellously in character. Snape is definitely the best - it's so like him to wear himself out so badly that he sleeps for thirty hours. The memories of Draco and Lucius are great.

Chapter 3 is superb. You've portrayed Sirius' slightly unhinged thoughts brilliantly, dodging smoothly between past and present. The last three paragraphs almost made me cry.

I really liked the bit about the portrait of Snape. I'm sorry this review is so erratic. I keep pausing to try and find words to describe this subtly beautiful story. Anyway, to sum up - it was great. Keep writing!
LinZE chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Incredable - an absolutly stunning work.

thank you so much for sharing it.

LinZE
Mi chapter 8 . 3/2/2003
This is absolutely my favorite Snape-fanfic ever! I think it's perfect. I so loved the parts where he was looking after "his children", and of course the end, where he gets his portrait!

I also read your other Snape-McGonagall stories, and I became adicted to them. Please keep on writing them!
Distorted Pheonix chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
Wow. It made me both cry (and I NEVER cry) and smile, at the ending.
negative9 chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
This was very well written. So far, I've only read some of your comedy pieces, but this was well done as well. You have a knack for writing Snape. Keep it up! :D
sr1918 chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
Very interesting story and a vivid imagination of what the future could hold for the HP characters. I actually enjoyed reading even though I don't like Snape.

By the way, it would be a bit easier to read if there was an additional break between each paragraph so that visually they don't all run together.
herringprincess chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
so sad :-(
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2002
Good story.

Today is the 11th of Nov. and for Canadians a day to count the cost of war. Your story closely mirrors the memories of those of my family who lost friends and a certain innocence after WWII.

Good job.
goosie chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
this is the most confusing story i've read in a while...AND I LOVE IT!
aniwda chapter 8 . 10/11/2002