Reviews for Damages
Great story!
Murraysmum chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
hi great story..
Maisie chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
What a brilliant story. The plot flowed seamlessly and you encapsulated the characteristics of the team so well. The quality of writing, storyline, detail and interest level are second to none. Your story needs to be made into an episode for the TV. Professional writers would not have done any better. Congratulations and thank you for such an enjoyable read!
SeerOfLight chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Gibbs is talking a lot... he doesn't usually talk that much...
kkirkl chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Really liked this story. I don't know if I reviewed it before, but I did read at least part of it once, but I don't remember the last chapters. I like to read "hurt Tony" where others realize his worth to them, and I thought that you kept the characters very true to themselves while you showed their vulnerability, fears and insights into their relationship with him.
I liked it very much. I love when Tony is protective of McGee. Thanks for a great story.
cruchot chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
cute ! :D i loved it :p
kkirkl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I think I read this story about a year or so ago when I first discovered , but I happened upon it again today and read it again.
It's a very good story. The emotions that Tony and McGee display are right on for their characters, I think.
After I realized that I had read "In the Arms of a Stranger," one of your "Emergency" stories (I love Emergency! and Emergency! fanfic), I read a couple more of your stories. I enjoy your writing. Hope you post more.
Midnight1906 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
_
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Fantastic story! Loved every bit of it!
WindStar chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I actually really liked this story, very well done and the dialogue was nicely realistic too. I think the only flaw would have been Tony's leg, he never would have recovered from an injury like that and it would have been the fatal end to his career as a field agent. I'm okay with letting it slide as its a work of fiction, because the story was so wonderful overall - it was the only draw back though.

Well done.
Pat chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
This story was PERFECT. I think I liked it better than any NCIS episode of all 10 have the characters down to a science. Their dialogue was masterful. I loved that Tony was portrayed as such a nice, caring, brave and humble person unlike the TV show. This is the Tony I imagine in my head. Be proud of your writing skills and your creativity. I read the whole story in one sitting and was spellbound. Thank you!
Moonlight1345 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Gosh, my third comment, even though my other two were on Chp. 8 this one, at the end...Awwww... :)
Moonlight1345 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
(Post Scriptum)

I have no critic for this! It was pure awesomeness! Please do one were they both die! Tim and Tony are my favorite characters, and I love it every time they get a heroic death! I know you can pull off one where they both get great deaths! Gratias, Amicus! Bona Fortuna!
Moonlight1345 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I see what you did there in Chapter 7. As a student of Latin myself, even if I am in sixth grade, and I may not know lots of Latin, but it makes me happy to know that us at Aristoi Classical Academy are not the only Latin learners. Also 'Carpe diem' means 'harvest the day'. I am very happy with this story. Gratias.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
"Damages" is a fantastic story; please write more. I've bookmarked this, so I can read it again in the future.