Reviews for Operation DUSK
somebody chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Does bruce have a kid?
the Juggernaut chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm really liking this story so far and I hope you continue it someday thank you.
Numbuh25-KND chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Hey! I love this story, I've been reading on my DSi's web browser, and now that I have figured outhow to login to FF on it, I can finally tell you that! You Rock! Can't wait til next chapter.

-xoxo, Numbuh 25

P.S. Loved the Abby-smal joke! Nerds all the way!
Eric Cartman forever chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Awesome chapter! :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
:O Uh-oh! Father no likie when people crash into his mansion! O-kay, now I can work on Firstborn!
Eric Cartman forever chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Great chapter! :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Stormtrooper... Stormtrooper... hehe. And Rachel, if you thoughts bender were hated before, just wait! ...Course, you're from the future, so you know... well, you'll see. :P
Nagasha chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Well, that... actually doesn't really describe how there are benders in the KND universe. You need a little more information than just that there's a group called the Toxic Four in the current time, and half of the KND are 'benders' in the future.

Also, the raccoon girl bugs me. That feels more out of place than the benders.
Nagasha chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
So... What the hell is up with that intro note? Firebending, shadow bending, POISONBENDING? How exactly, does that go with the KND universe? I mean, is this a sequel or something?
Eric Cartman forever chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Can't wait untill I can read more! :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
HA HAHA! ! XD Oh, the complications with time travel! Now I'm motivated to put the timebending page up!
Eric Cartman forever chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Awesome new chapters! :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Good thing they're all acquainted with timebenders! :P Yay, Dani/Nolan and Marine/Elijah are there! :D
Gamewizard2008 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012